Author Topic: Condition not updating  (Read 9258 times)

Tags:
Condition not updating
« on: 03 Sep 2014, 12:32 »
Hi,

I am running a pretty deep trigger. The condition "And selections lay unmatched is equal to 0" is frequently delaying the fire action of the trigger, even though the selection had a lay bet but it is now matched.

Is there any reason why this is happening?
I could work around it but that would mean adding more triggers/conditions to an already busy load.

Any ideas?
Larp

Re: Condition not updating
« Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2014, 18:17 »
hi,

I have noticed that it now takes 2 minutes for some conditions to clear the next bet.

I have adjusted and readjusted all the settings and only have one market open on some occasions.

I have oodles of memory and cpu.

Larp

« Reply #2 on: 05 Sep 2014, 11:49 »
And again this morning, almost exactly 2 minutes before the condition kicked in the cover bet. Any ideas why it is slow to react

Larp

Just checked the trigger file size, it is 154 KB. Looking at some of the larger trigger examples on file, I see one the largest ones, overundermartingale, is only 69 KB.  Even so, it shouldn't take two minutes to read.

« Reply #3 on: 05 Sep 2014, 16:28 »
Hi,

I'm getting good at answering my own questions on here.

I had to reduce the virtual memory to a low setting (200mb) and reset the processor scheduling to best performance for background services. Not sure how this all happened, but the open active triggers is blinking/checking conditions much faster. Havent tried the deep trigger yet but hopefully it will work

Larp

« Reply #4 on: 05 Sep 2014, 16:46 »
Hi,

Nope. still 2 minutes to update  ???

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 05 Sep 2014, 20:44 »
Hi Larp,

Sorry about not participating earlier. Why don't you attach the trigger file so that I could take a look.

How many bets on average do you usually have in a typical market that the trigger operates in?

Have you checked the trigger log?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

« Reply #6 on: 06 Sep 2014, 09:46 »
Hi Oxa,

I will post some logs later when it freezes again. Its weird that it clears the condition after two minutes, cant imagine why. A maximum of i'd say 12 bets, but usually less than that.
Perhaps if I pm you the trigger later, i'm sure you may simplify it.

Thanks for the interest
Larp

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 06 Sep 2014, 11:51 »
Hi Larp,

You can either PM me or send your files to the support, just add your forum nick to your message, and they will forward it to me.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

« Reply #8 on: 06 Sep 2014, 19:27 »
Hi,
I had to delete my previous post as it was incorrect.

I had a firewall issue which further complicated things for me. Now, having eventually been able to access the working trigger logs, I see how the greenups are being delayed, but I dont know why. The conditions are all being met but the program says

Selection "NAME" is not ready for a trade out. Possibly a greening up or stop-loss bet has already been placed.

Then after 2 minutes it changes its mind and attempts the greenup.

Attached sample log.

Anyone have an explanation

Thanks
Larp

« Reply #9 on: 08 Sep 2014, 18:56 »
Hi,

Lotta Lookers, but not many takers for this query  ;D

Larp

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 09 Sep 2014, 09:33 »
hi
are those the only 4 conditions in the attempt to green trigger.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 09 Sep 2014, 09:43 »
hi
the only reason up to now, is that you maybe have set your maximum liability a little too low in the betting options,so the trigger has to wait until the liability is within the set amount.
it does take many hours/days sometimes to recreate an exact condition etc.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #12 on: 09 Sep 2014, 10:13 »
Hi McBee,

Yes, those are the only 4 conditions. No, I have not set the maximum liability too low, in fact its maxed out.

For illustration of the above situation in the log sample, I had 3 matched lay bets, 1 matched back bet and then the attempted green, in that order. No other bets of any kind on any selection.

I appreciate the effort on anyones behalf in trying to solve this. I dont need it urgently as I will be supervising it for the next few days, but I would like to be able to leave it run itself over the weekend

Thanks
Larp

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 09 Sep 2014, 12:07 »
hi
here is the screenshot of your problem.
the only way that i can recreate this is by setting the  limit one bet's maximum liability  to  100.00   in the betting options.
then place a back bet on index 1 for 100.00
the screenshot explains the rest.
so it looks like the problem is something to do with the bet liablity limit.
what version are you running.

mcbee

« Reply #14 on: 09 Sep 2014, 13:42 »
hi,

Thanks for that........at least it can be recreated, then solved.

I was on the latest version, but I'm on 7.10.11 on a different computer now.

I'll keep on an eye on it, but haven't the resources right now to definitively to say for sure.

Thanks
Larp

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE