Author Topic: Price Ladder Pause  (Read 2946 times)

Tags:
Price Ladder Pause
« on: 09 Sep 2014, 11:05 »
Hi,

If possible, I would like a pause button on the price ladders of each runners.

When I load a second runners price ladder, it would be great if I could click the pause on the first ladder and watch the second one, click pause and load another and so on.

It would be useful in-running, instead of x-ing out a runner and perhaps getting an error like - index out of bounds etc; I could just freeze it and load another.

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree here, I don't really use race or engineer mode. Perhaps I should be.

Ty
Larp

• Administrator
Re: Price Ladder Pause
« Reply #1 on: 19 Sep 2014, 08:48 »
Larp, I didn't know you were experiencing the "List out of bounds" errors - that's something that definitely needs fixing. Is this the sole reason why you would want a pause button?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

« Reply #2 on: 19 Sep 2014, 12:14 »
Hi Oxa,

Yeah I had been getting them quite a lot but I have much better ISP now. Also, not using my normal computer so I wouldn't regard this one as being a fair judge, lower specs etc. So, if the errors re-occur when I have the good laptop back, we can look at fixing them.

The errors would be the only reason I would like the pause button, unless you or anyone else can think of another reason.

thank you
Larp

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 19 Sep 2014, 12:24 »
In that case I'll focus on fixing that error. Have you noticed any pattern in the circumstances in which it occurs? I.e. closing the ladder of the withdrawn selection, or the one belonging to a finished market etc.?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

« Reply #4 on: 19 Sep 2014, 14:35 »
I would say most often when refreshing at 0.5 or less, both market and ladder. Error will come up and is often hidden behind the ladder. I  may have to close the whole application and reload it.

But as I said earlier, when I get my normal computer back from the scrap yard i can be more accurate. With my improved internet connection I think the errors may cease/lessen.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 27 Sep 2014, 17:02 »
By the way, it also helps if we stay away from wireless when using this.
Automatic isn't always everything.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE