Author Topic: Identify football Favorite team  (Read 1523 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Identify football Favorite team
« on: 28 Mar 2015, 19:55 »
Hi

I need to identify the team with the best odd's in a football game to do after that a back.

In the condition I select the Match odd's but I don't find a way to compate (using a if for example) to compare the team selection.

another question, I read the manual and I didn't find any reference to the overall checkbox that exists in the conditions. Can anyone explain ?

Thanks
Filipa

Re: Identify football Favorite team
« Reply #1 on: 28 Mar 2015, 21:36 »
Hi
TRIGGER:
Action: back
Selections: Favourite
Conditions:
Markets name contains "Match Odds"
and selections index is less than 3

The above will back the favourite team (best odds).
Selection index 3 is "The Draw" so the trigger finds the "favourite" of the 2 teams (indexes 1 and 2).  

The "overall" checkbox refers to trigger number of runs. From the manual:

Trigger Parameters

1.Number of runs

The number of times the trigger with the chosen name has been executed. If "overall" is ticked, this number is cumulative for all markets that have been refreshed since the start of the program. Otherwise this number is counted only for the current market.
When the block that the trigger belongs to is set to repeat more than once, this number is reset each time the block is repeated.

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Identify football Favorite team
« Reply #2 on: 30 Mar 2015, 13:24 »
Thanks Mark

You are the boss :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE