Author Topic: Multi Link stake plan  (Read 17486 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Multi Link stake plan
« Reply #15 on: 13 Oct 2009, 13:29 »
Sorry can't upload the file.  Its too big.

I've cut some of the file to upload.

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 15 Oct 2009, 12:19 »
Hi Oxa

I'm really keen to get this trigger working.  Can you or anybody else shed some light on what I've got set wrong.

Just to remind you it places one bet (not in the first race, seamingly randomly from the race card) then nothing else. ???

Thanks

Darren

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: 16 Oct 2009, 11:21 »
Darren, according to the log file the previous market where the bet was placed is not settled. The next bet can't be placed until the market is settled (finished).

If you are trying the triggers in Test Mode, you must make the previous market settled and finished using one of the ways described in the help file, chapter "Settling markets in Test Mode".

If you are running them in real money mode, the previous market must be finished (closed) at BetFair before the next bet can be placed.

In both cases the option "Delete finished events automatically" must be turned off in "General Options".

All these precautions are needed because the previous loss can only be evaluated after your bets have been settled.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Usuários brasileiros, bem vindos ao nosso WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к нашей официальной группе ВКонтакте!

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 19 Oct 2009, 08:00 »
HI Oxa

All works fine now.

Thanks  :)

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 19 Oct 2009, 15:48 »
Using Multi-link backing plan today. Something seems amiss.
screen- shot of p/l

Don't know if that image worked, however first bet 5% ok, it wins second bet no profits distribution and not 4% of original either. It won, third bet still no distribution and not 3%..
It's a good trigger just not working for me at present. Any help would be appreciated.