Author Topic: Please help with this trigger  (Read 1072 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Please help with this trigger
« on: Sat, 21 January, 2012, 20:15 »
Hi,

Trigger Name: Trigger A
Action: Back
Selection: Favourite
Price: lay_price
Execute: Once per market

Trigger Name: Trigger B
Action: Lay
Selection: Favourite
Price: back_price
Execute: Once per market

As you can see Trigger A is back the favourite at the best lay price, whilst Trigger b is lay the favourite at the best back price.

However, there is a problem.

Lets say my back bet (Trigger A) is “posted”  at 14:18:25 at the best lay price of 2.18.

The bet stays “unmatched” for a few minutes before its finally matched at 14:22:36.

My problem is the following.....The 2.18 MUST BE the best lay price when the bet is matched at 14:22:36. If the 2.18 is the best back price when the bet is matched at 14:22:36, then this bet is absolutely no good to me.

The same with Trigger B. Lets say my lay bet (Trigger B) is “posted”  at 14:18:25 at the best back price of 2.16.

The bet stays “unmatched” for a few minutes before its finally matched at 14:22:36.

The 2.16 MUST BE the best back price when the bet is matched at 14:22:36. If the 2.16 is the best lay price when the bet is matched at 14:22:36, then this bet is absolutely no good to me.

Because I am both backing and laying the same selection (i.e. the favourite) (This is what you call arbritage) I need all of the above to happen otherwise Trigger A and Trigger B are no good for me.

Is this possible?

Please help

Thanks