Author Topic: Running two triggers. One before the off & one inplay.  (Read 1727 times)

Tags:
  • All members
To expand on a previous posting, I am trying to run two triggers; but I need one to stop when it reaches a set target whilst allowing the other to continue.
Can I set a variable to count the profit/loss for an individual trigger and another to check the status of that variable & stop the trigger from continuing? ???

• All members
Re: Running two triggers. One before the off & one inplay.
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2010, 12:44 »
well because since that post i am also trying to make a combination of my "winning" triggers i have to come so some solutions for the question you are asking but i am not sure 100% if this is the correct approach. In many of my triggers i use extra Conditions for the SELECTIONS like 'selection's profit/loss equal or less than zero" or much simpler like "selection's mathced back(or lay) is equal to zero" to avoid double betting, "market's number of matched bet is equal..." . With these additions in the selection's condition looks like everything works in a good way. But still i am not sure if it is the right approach...