Author Topic: Site improvements  (Read 6588 times)

Tags:
  • Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Site improvements
« on: 01 Nov 2017, 20:53 »
Hello everybody.

There hasn’t been any news for a while, but here we go...
Due to the recent changes in BetFair’s historical data licensing, the BFcharts service has undergone some changes and improvements:
1. The real-time charts page now shows the total matched amount for the current market and the last traded price for each selection.
2. The historical charts now look much more distinct than before. Also the chart image file now contains the selection's name at the top.
3. You can now switch between the display of pre-in-play and in-play data. It was available before, but kind of didn't work properly. We hope it will be more useful now. 
4. Due to the changes in the source of the data for the historical charts, they may slightly differ from the real-time ones. Especially in areas where the price has had a fluctuation over a short period of time. In that case, the chart might show an extremely high matched volume at a certain price, whereas in reality this means that a number of bets had been matched at that price ± a small fluctuation for less than 1 second. We know it might be important for you to have the charts built on more precise data, but that's all we have under the new BetFair Historical Data licence.
Please note that some charts are still shown as before. We are doing our best to convert them as quickly as possible (you could imagine it's a lot of data).

Looking forward for your comments.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Site improvements
« Reply #1 on: 04 Dec 2017, 14:25 »
Any thoughts? :'(
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 06 Dec 2017, 03:48 »
Hi
Congrats on the upgrade,Good job.
Can you help me please ,
im trying to find basketball charts -pre off-from last week but there not showing up,i can get horse racing .soccer etc but not basketball,am i doing something wrong ?
Thanks in advance
Marc

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 06 Dec 2017, 07:32 »
Marc,

That's correct, we collect only soccer, tennis, greyhound and horse racing. Going to add cricket soon.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE