Author Topic: Login issue and suggestions.  (Read 9426 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Login issue and suggestions.
« on: 30 Oct 2018, 14:30 »
Hi,

Login issue:
It seems there have been recent changes which (for me) triggers auto logout when i turn off the screen. I am logged out of bfcharts website only on my mobile firefox and clicking on google icon im logged in easily but every single time my mobile screen is turned off i am logging out only out of bfcharts rest all is fine.

Favourites page:
Since the removal of last traded price and % the charts need to be manually removed from favourites page unlike before they were autocleared. It would be nice if finished games are automatically removed from favourites page.

Suggestion :
1. Add to favourites shortcut. When you go to your sports for eg: football > inplay > man u vs chelsea > market odds and another option send to favourites option that would fast track our work instead of clicking four times.

2. Add "total traded volume" from betfair page. To understand the real interest factor of punters in a particular market it is really important of knowing the total traded volume to understand the market size.

Thank you

• All members
Re: Login issue and suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: 30 Oct 2018, 14:33 »
One solution for auto logout could be auto login.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 30 Oct 2018, 16:39 »
Hello,

The logout issue could be the restriction of logging in to one account from 2 different locations (to prevent accessing the service by several people under one account). Hope you understand.

The autoremove feature is under review now - there was a bug when the favourites were cleared by this feature. Working on it.

The market total matched volume is on the screen - at the top right corner of the market (see attachment).

You can add to favourites any chart by clicking a 'heart' icon just at the middle of the chart.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 31 Oct 2018, 19:55 »
Hi,

Security should be stringent now a days but sometimes they might be punishing to honest users.

I know that we can add to favourites by clicking the heart button but let me explain briefly: Tennis has more than 2 matches being played at a time and the figure streache's to more than 10. Today is  nov 1st and there are 110 matches that will be played in next 24hrs. So if we want to add 3 games of tennis then the process yould be like menu button > tennis > inplay or  starting within an hour > simon g vs thiem d > match odds > 2x heart on each player > favourites page. That accounts to 7 clicks and to add another tennis match click on inplay > coric b vs medvedev d > match odds >2x heart > fav page 6 clicks. My point is that if a simple button is added next to match odds (send to favourites) it will save upto 3 clicks and it will save us hell lot of time and will be very practical to paid users as no one is going to waste clicking 15+ times just to add 3 tennis matches and more would be applied to football. One of the facilities that this site offers is time saving and with these upgrades it will get more valuable in future.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 31 Oct 2018, 20:10 »
I don't know for some reason last traded price and % load is not showing for me(check attachment) since past few days.

1. % load is incomplete information because it is % of what figure? (check attachment) that figure is missing which makes this little confusing. That 60% might be if 1000$ or 1mil how can we know? By going to betfair(check attachment) . So adding total traded amount will make this incomplete feature complete.

2. These set 02, 03,etc have no graph link inside them. Can you please remove them?

3. Under cricket matches you get only match odds if tie and completed match is added then it would be great.
1 in 50 match in cricket is tied and 1 in 20-25 matches is abandoned due to rain etc.

Hopefully I'm not pestering you with all these suggestions and bug reports :)

Thank you for keeping things updated.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 02 Nov 2018, 14:05 »
Inplay section under tennis is broken. Not showing live matches.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 02 Nov 2018, 19:05 »
Inplay section under tennis is broken. Not showing live matches.
Grrrr, BetFair made some changes that broke our code.
Fixed now.
Thank you for reporting us.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 09 Nov 2018, 07:10 »

Re: Idea for market volume.

If market volume is added in the following manner then market load % can have a good comeback, Check 2 screenshots. I dont have pound icon in my keyboard so added $ so pls pardon that.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 09 Nov 2018, 08:50 »
The market volume with selection volume and last traded price are available in Pro accounts only as it requires refreshing the market.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 20 Nov 2018, 10:15 »
Hi,

Any updates on autoremoving charts from the fav page after a match is over?

If you can make the market volume feature available to free users then it would be great and paid users are already having the autorefresh perk. I have to open betfair in another tab just to know the traded volume.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 20 Nov 2018, 10:45 »
The auto-refresh feature doesn't require requesting API - the charts are retrieved directly from BetFair.
The market volume and last traded price require access to the API. That's why it's available on paid accounts only.
Sorry.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 08 Dec 2018, 10:41 »
The only reason i ask for market volume is because of its coinherrence with the graph. Without these numbers the chart is incomplete. If the market traded volume is put into brackets like time elapsed maybe api won't become much of an issue and maybe for paid users the chart will be little more spacious or an option to add from settings with last traded price and market load blurred out for free users. I don't mind reftrshing the page once in a while like i do for betfair but having key info on a single page is more important.

If this feature is added then i can completely give up betfair.

As for the auto clearing charts from favs page issue you can have a temperory button to clear only "null / null" charts it will save lots of clicks for us.

You can also add bfcharts link to everygame on this page https://scores.marketfeeder.co.uk/, there will be a login hurdle but that way  incoming users will stay inhouse.

There are lots of more suggestions for the site which doesnot require much coding but i dont get much time nowadays, hopefully in future ill try to briefly describe them.

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 24 Dec 2018, 06:35 »
Any updates?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: 24 Dec 2018, 08:15 »
As I said before traded volume is present on the charts in paid pro account.
Regarding other issues unfortunately we don't have any updates yet.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE