Author Topic: Simple Design  (Read 3599 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Simple Design
« on: 14 Oct 2018, 04:52 »
Hi,   https://app.bfcharts.co.uk/ is a lovely website but its very complicated when it comes to sports like football and tennis there are 100's of matches being played in a day across various tournament and the live option only provides jumbeled up live matches with names and sets at the same time under tennis.  

My suggestion is to have a navigation like betfair to sort certain category according to match time and have an option to open "match odds" in a seperate tab(I'm using mobile firefox) or adding to favourites without going into match odds. Since most of the tournaments under sports are useless, like tennis has Wimbledon 2019 which will be after 10months is of no use from charts point of view since there is not going to be any volume in it.  

Another suggestion is make a sub tab for historical odds dates because not everyone use a month full of history from main page and even if someone does i dont think its much of a big deal clicking on an option called "historical odds" the main page would be less cluttered and will look more like betfair with sports categories on the left.

If these 2 suggestions are put to work it will be less time consuming to use this vedsite for traders, who understand real meaning of graphs. 

Thanks and regards.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Simple Design
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2018, 11:04 »
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions. Will do all our best to make changes.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
Re: Simple Design
« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2018, 17:57 »
Thank you for the consideration.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE