Author Topic: [TR] Another change to your laypro88 trigger  (Read 2329 times)

• All members
[TR] Another change to your laypro88 trigger
« on: 02 Sep 2018, 21:25 »
Hi,

You made a change to your trigger lay88pro for me, which was to carry over the lose to the next day, which is great. Could you just also add the following to the amended trigger:
- don’t bet in play
- no unmatched bets get matched inplay

• Élite
Re: Another change to your laypro88 trigger
« Reply #1 on: 03 Sep 2018, 15:32 »
hi
here is your trigger there is one new constant to set
Minutes before the start time to cancel all unmatched bets

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 03 Sep 2018, 19:30 »
Great thanks,

I have found a bug: On Sunday there was no valid bets which was correct , however the trigger did not work today as it could not find the last bet. This is an issue as I was in recovery , but the trigger would only work after I reloaded it but that meant it reset the stake.

How do I get round this so that in live mode it keeps the recovery going as the staking plan and I don't have to reset the trigger to get it to work?

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 03 Sep 2018, 19:42 »
hi
did you delete ALL the previous markets.

mcbee 
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 04 Sep 2018, 07:56 »
Hi,

I kept the last 20 markets as suggested, however there were no bets on them as on Sunday there was no qualifying races. This meant on Monday the trigger stopped working. To get it to work I had to reload the trigger however it just starting betting from the start and not from recovery.  To keep using a staking plan it needs continue over each day until recovery is complete.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 04 Sep 2018, 08:11 »
hi
you will have to leave all races so that the trigger has the last triggered event information.
if it happens again close mfp then reload mfp and it will save your loss position , by reloading the trigger you cancelled all the recorded info. 

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 04 Sep 2018, 09:49 »
Ok thank you, so just don’t delete any races and let it built up ? 

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 04 Sep 2018, 10:50 »
hi
it is a catch 22 if you delete you might delete the last triggered event , if you do not delete it gets full of dead races.
you could add a trigger to delete all markets that has no bets placed in them after in-play starts.
that way there will only be markets that has had bets placed in them.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE