Author Topic: Trigger/goals  (Read 2144 times)

• All members
Trigger/goals
« on: 26 Nov 2018, 06:54 »
I'm not good at creating triggers, tried but still taking price when available, doesn't sent bet to the market after 90 min. Could you make this one for me please? It's specified in this topic, I just need to amend RyanWolf 2 goals 09_08_2018.mft and I guess add what Oxa mentioned.

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-triggered-betting/bet-for-another-two-goals/msg78683/#new

"I was thinking about this again and I may have an idea how to overcome this. Would be possible for MFP not to take odds already available but put them on a market after 90 min? So let's say there is 90 min, 0:0 and at 90 min. back of 150 odds would be sent to a market before it's available so we would avoid risk of not being able to cancel part of the bet."

• Élite
Re: Trigger/goals
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2018, 08:47 »
hi
are you sure that you want to place a bet on the over selection because the price does increase and will get matched.
if you don't want the bet to be matched you should bet on the under selection as the price will be about 1.20 and keeps going lower never increases.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 26 Nov 2018, 08:55 »
Yep. The thing is I want to get matched at 150s. Laying won't give me better odds than 1/100. So let's say I want trigger to put a bet at odds of 150 with 0.5 euro. So I would set a minute when available odds are - let's say - 20. Before odds increases from 20 to 150 it's gonna take a couple of minutes, 1-2 minute for sure so MFP will have a lot of time to put a bet of 2 euro and immediately cancel 1.5 euro.

Thanks.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 26 Nov 2018, 09:12 »
hi
so you want to place a bet below the limit (mfp sends 2 bets one at 2 and one at .5 then cancels the 2 ) at 150.00 at the time you set.
you will need to tick allow small bets in the betting options.
is this what you require.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 26 Nov 2018, 09:21 »
Exactly. On overs markets like mentioned on topic attached.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 26 Nov 2018, 10:09 »
hi
here is your trigger , there are no new constants

the trigger will place a bet at a price of 150 (your set price) and wait until matched or the market is closed.

please use test mode until you are happy with the trigger.

mcbee

download the trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE