Author Topic: Football overs trigger  (Read 1988 times)

• All members
Football overs trigger
« on: 04 Jan 2020, 12:11 »
Hi

I would like to requested a trigger that at half time puts a lay bet into the overs market 1.5 goals ahead of the current score (so 0-0, would lay under 1.5). I would like the trigger to place the lay at odds of 1.5 and keep trying until its matched (if a goal is scored before its matched I'd like it to cancel the bet) if after 80 minutes there has been no goal I'd like it to place a second lay on the market 0.5 ahead of the score. I'd like the bets for both lays to have controls for the amount to bet, so that I can put £20 and £10 on the other. once the first bet is matched I'd like the trigger to green up as soon a goal is scored

thank you 

• Administrator
Re: Football overs trigger
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jan 2020, 16:47 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached.

Use the constants to adjust the various trigger settings.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jan 2020, 10:08 »
Hi

I've tested the trigger and it's not working as expected, currently it lays the overs not the unders, which I had fixed, but the 2nd bet doesn't fire. Example last nights West brom game the lay on the unders triggered mid way through the second half at 0-1, which it should, but there was no second bet even though the game stayed 0-1

Thank you 

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 05 Feb 2020, 14:00 »
Hello!

currently it lays the overs not the unders

I got confused by your opening post:

I would like to requested a trigger that at half time puts a lay bet into the overs market 1.5 

I have corrected the triggers.

but there was no second bet even though the game stayed 0-1

Please check the logs for trigger "second lay bet" in that market: you could be lacking funds, or the match minute was not yet after 80. Also check the Program Log for any possible errors at the time the second trigger could have fired.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE