Author Topic: Creating a free bet on Horse racing Win markets  (Read 1204 times)

• All members
Hello, can you please make me a trigger based on the below parameters:

It is for the horse racing Win markets and I want to manually select a number of horses just before event goes in play.

Then a trigger creates a Free Bet on each of the selections by briefly trading in play.

The in play parameters are a back bet at 25% higher than the BSP starting price and a lay bet placed into the market only after the back bet has been matched.

The lay bet is 10% to 25% below its BSP

If the horses in play traded price continues to drift out after the first back bet is taken then a stop loss activates on that selection at 60% higher than BSP.

Also I would like the option of manually changing the percentages as and when required so if you could give me a brief explanation on how to do that it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Simon.

• Administrator
Re: Creating a free bet on Horse racing Win markets
« Reply #1 on: 06 Jan 2021, 14:19 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached along with the Market Locator search template.

Use the constants inside the file to adjust the trigger settings.

I've noticed that Stop-Loss almost inevitably kicks in soon after the back bet, so you might want to experiment with the sl_prc constant value.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: Creating a free bet on Horse racing Win markets
« Reply #2 on: 06 Jan 2021, 15:39 »
Excellent, and thank you for the quick service.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE