Author Topic: Lay greyhound trigger from a txt file (Adjustment)  (Read 994 times)

• All members
Hello there, how is it going ? I hope everyone is okay!

Earlier i had requested a trigger, which is working pretty well, thank you for that.

But in my first request, i forgot to mention i use Lay to a Fixed Liabilty. At the moment, the only betting settings i got to chose is how much % profit i want to make on each bet and Betfair gonna adjust my stake to a proper stake to achive that %.

So, if it is possible, I would like this adjustment to the trigger below, therefore, I want to bet based on fixed liability and not based on % profit on each bet.

Anyway, whoever developed the first version of this trigger, i'm already grateful. If this trigger get this adjustment, i would be perfect.

Thank you guys. Happy new year in advance.

• All members
Re: Lay greyhound trigger from a txt file (Adjustment)
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2021, 01:48 »
Forgot to mention as well.. stop red also should be in quantity of losses and not %

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2021, 01:50 »
Hello there, how is it going ? I hope everyone is okay!

Earlier i had requested a trigger, which is working pretty well, thank you for that.

But in my first request, i forgot to mention i use Lay to a Fixed Liabilty. At the moment, the only betting settings i got to chose is how much % profit i want to make on each bet and Betfair gonna adjust my stake to a proper stake to achive that %.

So, if it is possible, I would like this adjustment to the trigger below, therefore, I want to bet based on fixed liability and not based on % profit on each bet.

And, if it is possible as well, change the "stop red" and make it about quantity of losses and not about % losses.

Anyway, whoever developed the first version of this trigger, i'm already grateful. If this trigger get this adjustment, i would be perfect.

Thank you guys. Happy new year in advance.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2022, 10:34 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached.

Use the new constants to adjust the trigger settings.

Constants bet_size1 to bet_size5 will now have the liability of your bets.
If you want the liability to be in currency unit, set liab_fixed to 1. If you want the liability to be in bank %, set liab_fixed to 0.
The constant max_lsses contains the number of losses in a row after which the triggers will stop betting.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode before you switch to real money.

If you'd like to make any changes to the original trigger description, please make a new trigger request.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 18 Feb 2022, 10:00 »
I'm sorry, the trigger file I attached contained a trigger that automatically settled markets in test mode. I used it to test the triggers by forcing the selections to lose.

Please use the attached file in which I deleted that trigger.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE