Author Topic: 2021 will be a better one! Buy one get one FREE on all our betting products!  (Read 4471 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator

Dear clients and members of our community!

Many of you will look forward to finally saying good-bye (or anything else you fancy saying) to 2020. Let’s at least try to enjoy the festive season, and we will traditionally make it easier with the holiday promotion.

From 21/12/2020 until 13/01/2021, buy one subscription, get one FREE! The promotion applies to subscriptions of any duration to the following software products:

- MarketFeeder Pro*

- Time Machine for MarketFeeder Pro
- Time Machine historical market data: buy twice as much data for the same price!
- BF Charts
- X-Feeder
- Time Machine for X-Feeder

If you have just purchased a subscription, don’t despair, you can take advantage of this promotion too! Purchase a new subscription, and its days (and the free days as well) will be automatically added to the existing expiration date, so you will enjoy your favourite betting bot longer for the same money.

Choose the best option for your needs and give yourself the gift you have deserved!

*Please note that additional trigger requests are not added to your subscription under this free extension.

Please be aware that from December 31, 2020 to January 04, 2021, we will be shut down for holidays, which means out access to the Internet and our wish to work will be very limited.

For this reason, we will be unable to process any trigger request submitted during that period. We will put an additional warning on the trigger request page, but in case any of you does places the order, we will work on it as soon as we’re back to work.

We will, however, check on any urgent matters every day, so problems with subscriptions/access to software and services will be resolved quickly.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and promise you to add an extra effort in providing you the best service we can after the end of the holidays.

Stay safe and positive and good luck with your trading!

Best regards,
WellDone Creative Software Team.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Just as I was thinking of starting to play around with the Time Machine :)

Only question: As Time Machine subscriptions are only sold for a period of one month, is it possible to stock up on these (i.e. can I buy 6 and have Time Machine for a year)?

Thanks!

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
Amazing Oxa

WellDone ;D
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• Administrator
 As Time Machine subscriptions are only sold for a period of one month, is it possible to stock up on these (i.e. can I buy 6 and have Time Machine for a year)? Thanks!

Yes, absolutely, buy as many as you want!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Nice promo have to admit. It's gonna be tough year for sure but still got some hope decent money can be made.

• Administrator
Nice promo have to admit. It's gonna be tough year for sure but still got some hope decent money can be made.

Yeah, fingers crossed!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Thanks very much for this Oxa.

Also, thanks to you and the team for everything you've done for us this year. With all the updates and also, very quickly fixing the issues caused by the changes to the exchange.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Reggie

• Administrator
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE