Author Topic: Back to work!  (Read 6232 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Back to work!
« on: 17 Jun 2010, 12:44 »
Hi all!

We're back to work now, so hopefully will have all your questions covered rapidly within the next couple of days. We will also resume our work on the new module for automated market search, so if you have special requests, add them to "Suggestions".

Please note that the 50% discount is still on offer until tomorrow (18th of June the usual prices will be restored).

BTW, I hope you are enjoying the world cup as much as I am!  :D
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
Re: Back to work!
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2010, 12:53 »
hi
hope your holiday was good.

i think that i have found a small bug, when i set the trigger to switch Test Mode on
it just reverses what is set, so if the test mode is on, it turns it off and if it is off, it turns it on.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jun 2010, 00:46 »
Welcome back, Oxa! I took advantage of your discount and am happy I did. Great piece of software, look forward to my bot raking in the dough 24 hours a day!

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #3 on: 18 Jun 2010, 06:28 »
Hi ppl..

I hope you have  great vacations and your minds relax very much.
I buy the software too, and i love it. Well at this point i have problems with triggers and understand the all system mechanics of this great app.

Thanks for that and please dont stop, and help us to make money, i promise , all will help you to the same quest ;)

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE