Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by nigelbleddfa1 on 06 Sep 2012
  • Would you confirm that is possible to have a refresh rate of 0.2 and incur no charges, please ? My understanding is that up to 20 requests can be made in one second. Am I right, please ?

Also, if mutliple markets are running triggers, how should the requests be calculated ?
    e.g. if four markets are open, and refresh rate is 0.2, is the number of requests equal to 20 per second ?
  • #17 by 1oser on 06 Sep 2012
  • Betfairs minimum refresh is 0.2

going 0.1 would be a waste of time and resources as you will return the same data twice
  • #18 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 07 Sep 2012
  • Betfairs minimum refresh is 0.2
    more details

Please open the connection monitor window - there is a lot of information about requests, weights, limits etc.
  • #19 by peleus on 18 Jan 2014
  • How about this year guys, is it still at 0.1 or 0.2?
  • #20 by madalainoz S on 09 May 2018
  • I could be wrong but they (BF /BDP team) seem to worry less if you use exchange streaming.Are there plans to update MF Pro to use Exchange streaming?
  • #21 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 22 May 2018
  • There are no real plans to do so. Too much to rewrite...
  • #22 by JohnBJ on 30 Nov 2020
  • Hi,

I realize this thread is a couple of years old now.

Is MFPro still polling data from BF rather taking advantage of the Exchange Streaming feature.?
    I just watched a video presentation by one of your competitors from 2016. where the refresh rate went form 200ms to 20ms. 10 times faster obviously.
  • #23 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 30 Nov 2020
  • Is MFPro still polling data from BF rather taking advantage of the Exchange Streaming feature.?
    Yes, MF Pro is still using the JSON-RPC API.
    We plan to switch to the Stream API after we move MF Pro to the cloud.
Pages:
Actions