Author Topic: Correct Score market changes  (Read 7225 times)

Tags:
  • Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Correct Score market changes
« on: 01 Dec 2014, 19:28 »
BertFair are making some changes to the Correct Score markets, specifically the “Any Unquoted” selection. Rather than just having “Any Unquoted”, which covers every Correct Score combination where at least one team has scored four or more goals, they want to give players even more choice.

From Monday 8th December, they will be replacing “Any Unquoted” with three new outcomes:
“Any Other Home Win”
“Any Other Away Win”
“Any Other Draw”

Please note that there will be a crossover of formats - so whilst we still have matches on the exchange under the current format, Correct Score markets loaded under the new format will be named “Correct Score New”.

Once all markets under the old format have been settled, the new markets will be named “Correct Score”. This will be for markets loaded on and after Monday 22nd December.

Category one matches are loaded at least seven days in advance so you can expect to see the Correct Score changes reflected in these matches from Monday 15th December. Also, please be aware there may be some lower category matches taking place as early as Wednesday December 10, which will be loaded on Monday 8th December under the new format.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
Re: Correct Score market changes
« Reply #1 on: 08 Dec 2014, 10:59 »
Tim,

Does the new market have the 'Market Betting Code' of Correct Score?

I have been testing this morning and my trigger isn't firing into the new market.
I have the condition "Market's Betting Code is Correct Score (Soccer)"

Thanks.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 08 Dec 2014, 11:13 »
Yes, this has affected the betting code of the Correct Score market, as in fact the correct score does not exist and has been replaced with a different market code.

I am preparing a fix for this.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 08 Dec 2014, 11:21 »
Thanks for the quick reply..

Please be aware that there is going to be a 2 week 'overlap' where some matches will have the CURRENT correct scores and other matches will have the NEW correct scores.
Once this period is over the new format will apply to all matches (which may then use the old betting code?).

I think I will revert to using the condition "market's name contains" for now.

Thanks.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 08 Dec 2014, 11:51 »
Yes, thank you pb, I will account for both possible options.

The fix is due today.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE