Author Topic: Free Time Machine and markets to test your strategies during the lockdown  (Read 18145 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Does the path to MarketFeeder Pro below contain any special non-Roman characters, such as ó, ã, or words in Greek, Russian, i.e. non-English alphabet in the username part?

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Does the path to MarketFeeder Pro below contain any special non-Roman characters, such as ó, ã, or words in Greek, Russian, i.e. non-English alphabet in the username part?

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\
It does'nt seem so.

In my pc it's:

c:\Users\zanza\MarketFeeder Pro 8\

My Windows is Windows 10, Portuguese (Brazilian) version.

• Administrator
I will try to come up with a solution for you first thing tomorrow morning.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Similarly my all purchased button simply causes a loading flicker then no further action occurs 

my folder path has no special characters either

C:\Users\boardrep\MarketFeeder Pro 8

Thanks for trying to solve 

• All members
Oxa I think you are on the correct track with the folders solution ...I just tried to use Market Feeder8 as opposed to Time Machine and find the although I can open the triggers folder it will not load any of them into Market Feeder8 to enable triggered betting ...the trigger window following selection of the trigger from the windows folder remains blank ...this would indicate that the trigger files are in the incorrect place and therefore it would be logical to assume that Time Machine is looking for All Purchased files in the wrong place too 

Ill have a look through the forum and see if there was a solution to the market feeder folder files 

• All members
I will try to come up with a solution for you first thing tomorrow morning.

• All members
Hi Fuz thanks I read that Im trying to help ,I think its administrative permissions within windows as I created a new trigger and it loaded just fine so it was an old market feeder folder that is not being removed when I have uninstalled MF previously that is causing the conflicts 

• All members
All working now ,I fixed admin errors and also received an e mail to say that the MFpro programmers had resolved an issue at their end too 

Thank you 

• Administrator
I'm still working on this. I'm sorry it's taking more than expected.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
I logged into timemachine just about 30 mins ago.

Today, all seemed to be working fine. The "all purchased" tab started working fine again. I definetly noticed new markets that were'nt there before are now available.

However, there seems to be a new issue now:

I went to the horse racing section, picked the latest available date (it was a thursday 20, I can't check the year or month) and clicked on the "download all" button. The software immediately showed the progress bar and all seemed fine.

And then the bar kept showing "0%"... it went like this for about 10 minutes. I thought the download was not progressing at all until eventually it moved to "1%"...

It is now at 3% as I type this. It looks like it is progressing at a rate of 1% per 10 minutes or so.

Is this normal? Maybe It's a bandwith issue in the betfair data? I thought that maybe the download was just massive but my available  hard disk space doesn't seem to be shrinking. Maybe the fact that these races in this day seem to be all from Australia and New zealand have something to do with it all?

• Administrator
zanzard, it took me about 24 minutes to download all markets from August 20, 2019 -- that's the latest Thursday 20 I could find in the free market range. Some markets take longer because of the number of runners in them.

The fact that the progress bar is moving after all indicates that the software is not stuck and will be there sooner or later.

I've noticed that home broadband has recently become much, much worse due to so many people staying at home because of the social distancing thing and watching Netflix/doing work from home. Could it have affected your broadband too?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
I will send a private message to Fuz with instructions on what can be done to fix the All Purchased issue. So glad that Geoff Hall's problem has been sorted.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
zanzard, it took me about 24 minutes to download all markets from August 20, 2019 -- that's the latest Thursday 20 I could find in the free market range. Some markets take longer because of the number of runners in them.

The fact that the progress bar is moving after all indicates that the software is not stuck and will be there sooner or later.

I've noticed that home broadband has recently become much, much worse due to so many people staying at home because of the social distancing thing and watching Netflix/doing work from home. Could it have affected your broadband too?
Yeah, the fact that the progress bar is moving at all seems to indicate that the download is going ahead. As I type this it's at 18%. The speed must be slow due to any of of a number of reasons probably outside of Mfeeder, including overall broadband slowness due to excess usage.
Eventually everyhting will probably work out. Thank you for all the support.

• All members
I have the same problem as Fuz. Click on 'All Purchased' and nothing coming up

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
I have the same problem as Fuz. Click on 'All Purchased' and nothing coming up
Should be fixed now. Sorry for that.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE