Author Topic: Happy holidays! Buy one get one FREE on all our betting products!  (Read 3156 times)

• Administrator

Dear clients and members of our community!
Let us cheer you up with our traditional holiday promotion.

From 18/12/2021 until 08/01/2022, buy one subscription, get one FREE! The promotion applies to subscriptions of any duration to the following software products:

If you have just purchased a subscription, don’t despair, you can take advantage of this promotion too! Purchase a new subscription, and its days (and the free days as well) will be automatically added to the existing expiration date, so you will enjoy your favourite betting bot longer for the same money.

Choose the best option for your needs and give yourself the gift you have deserved!

*Please note that additional trigger requests are not added to your subscription under this free extension.

Please be aware that from December 31, 2021 to January 15, 2022, we will be shut down for holidays, which means out access to the Internet and our wish to work will be very limited.

For this reason, we will be unable to process any trigger request submitted during that period. We will put an additional warning on the trigger request page, but in case any of you does places the order, we will work on it as soon as we’re back to work.

We will, however, check on any urgent matters every day, so problems with subscriptions/access to software and services will be resolved quickly.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and promise you to add an extra effort in providing you the best service we can after the end of the holidays.

Stay safe and positive and good luck with your trading!

Best regards,
WellDone Creative Software Team.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
This a great deal and much appreciated although if you extend your BetVPS subscription and 
you navigate to the payment page the jolly fat santa pops up in the bottom corner giving the
impression you get BOGOF on that too. 

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
This a great deal and much appreciated although if you extend your BetVPS subscription and you navigate to the payment page the jolly fat santa pops up in the bottom corner giving the impression you get BOGOF on that too.
Unfortunately our BetVPSes are sold near the cost price so we can't afford the doubling. Sorry.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
No apologies needed Tim.

• All members
This a great deal and much appreciated although if you extend your BetVPS subscription and you navigate to the payment page the jolly fat santa pops up in the bottom corner giving the impression you get BOGOF on that too.
Unfortunately our BetVPSes are sold near the cost price so we can't afford the doubling. Sorry.
Probably this it´s not the correct space but, sorry in advance. In the past if we buy 6 months on BetVPSes service we got one free or 2 for the whole year, this is over, right? Thank you very much.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Hello,

Yes, the promotion means doubling ANY subscription term bought.
And NO, as I said, the promotion is not fo BetVPS, only for our software, sorry.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
Thanks Tim,

I wasn´t clear, I meant outside from promotion, just the normal subscription for BetVPS service

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Oh, yes, sorry, had to cancel bulk purchase discount.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• All members
Thank you for the info.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE