Author Topic: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing  (Read 184336 times)

Tags:
  • Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
Re: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing
« Reply #195 on: 10 Nov 2014, 13:05 »
I am also down till the sp unmatched issue is resolved   (no pressure Oxa)  ;D ;D
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
« Reply #196 on: 10 Nov 2014, 13:13 »
I can't even get the software key to be accepted so no use of V8 whatsoever !! No response from support to email sent many hours ago.

Frustrated

• All members
« Reply #197 on: 10 Nov 2014, 13:16 »
I am still getting a problem with program logs, just says loading please wait. I close the program and try to delete the logs but wont let me I get the error as shown :(

• Élite
« Reply #198 on: 10 Nov 2014, 13:23 »
More SPs not shown - fingers crossed that I have not just lost another £16.

• All members
« Reply #199 on: 10 Nov 2014, 13:24 »
I can't even get the software key to be accepted so no use of V8 whatsoever !! No response from support to email sent many hours ago.

Frustrated

same here, cannot activate software. Support is gone :/

• All members
« Reply #200 on: 10 Nov 2014, 13:27 »
Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear!

Total disaster!  Where do I start?

Just trying to place bets IR doesn't work properly.  Some bets go through some don't and I get lots of:

"Duplicate customer referece data submitted ERROR_IN_ORDER"

And it is so so slow.

• All members
« Reply #201 on: 10 Nov 2014, 13:42 »
Think you all need to accept teething problems - always the same after any Betfair "upgrade" and this is a pretty major one.

• All members
« Reply #202 on: 10 Nov 2014, 13:45 »
I agree to some extent - but these aren't just teething problems.  When the fundamental bet placing routines are completely flawed - that's something else!

Urgently having to seek alternatives.

• Élite
« Reply #203 on: 10 Nov 2014, 13:55 »
hi
i have emailed oxa, so please wait.
the problem is when one bug is fixed it can create new bugs and these are only found out with different types of usage.
i have run v7 and v8 with identical triggers half the dau v7 live and v8 test, then the other half v7 test and v8 live.
all bets were placed correctly with v8 in test and live mode and my daily profit is the same as when using v7 only, but i have not tried to use SP betting.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #204 on: 10 Nov 2014, 14:10 »
OK, some update, will be more later.

I've contacted BetFair with regards to an important API call returning an error starting from today. I am awaiting their response and help as this is affecting users' ability to log in. Will post here as I get news.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
« Reply #205 on: 10 Nov 2014, 14:13 »
The SP bets seem to be going in ok -it's just that the platform is not showing them correctly.

On Betfair website it show the greened up P&L against each selection - in MF Pro, we see above screen shots.

• Élite
« Reply #206 on: 10 Nov 2014, 14:29 »
It turns out some SP bets are not visible at all, the race finished on screen showing a loss of £20 but then settled at a loss of £6.

No SP hedges were visible at all.

• Élite
« Reply #207 on: 10 Nov 2014, 14:39 »
hi COLING
please check your ie security, if it is set to high this will stop mfp from using ie browser, remember v8 is a new software to all your antivirus,firewall and any other software you have,so you may have to give v8 full access.
also you cannot delete a file when in use, to delete the file you would have to close all instances of mfp, then delete the file.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #208 on: 10 Nov 2014, 14:39 »
alfaman, I posted earlier on the forum (this is the link to the post) that I acknowledged the issue with SP bets. I do apologise for this disruption, but there is no other option that to wait till I upload the fix.

I started this topic many days before and nobody noticed the bug with SP bets until today. Murphy's law in action.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #209 on: 10 Nov 2014, 14:54 »
Thanks mcbee I will try that, as for deleting I do close the software but still get the error message when I try and delete, I have to turn computer on and off and then it lets me delete it. thnks coling

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE