Author Topic: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing  (Read 184176 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Re: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing
« Reply #240 on: 11 Nov 2014, 07:29 »
Is there any word on the issue where you are unable to activate the software?

Steve, please read my earlier post: Information update

I haven't heard from BetFair yet, I promise to post here as soon as they respond. Perhaps they need time to investigate into this.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #241 on: 11 Nov 2014, 08:05 »
Hello guys, I have a couple of question/issues with the new 8.0.06 version.

1. I am not able to add more than 100 markets using the market locator. I got the message - please narrow your search. But I couldn't do that, and when i have to add more markets I have to do it manually.
2. WHat is happening with the chart editor (from the market view). Since the last 2 updates on version 7 I couldn't see the whole graphic, just a fraction of it. And I did not find a way to resize it somehow.
3. Please somehow fix the betting interface (when I use a right click over a particular selection of the market). In old version when the markets was already iin-play there was no need for an option KEEP BET /CANCEL. This was availiable only for markets NOT turned in-play. It is annoyong because I have to press 3 times the TAB button if I want to change amount/odd, otherwise I needed just two pressings.

• All members
« Reply #242 on: 11 Nov 2014, 08:10 »
Here is a trigger log from yesterday keep getting invalid date haven't got a clue what that means

• Administrator
« Reply #243 on: 11 Nov 2014, 08:25 »
Coling, it's best that we move the log file issue from this topic to the support as it seems to be individual, and we want to keep this topic for issues that seem to be general for V8.

Please turn logging off completely and see if that will make any positive change to the responsiveness of MF Pro. Then if that does not help, please keep communicating through [email protected].

truemenstoychev
I will increase the Market Locator market limit to 300 markets in one search, but that's it, cause I can't guarantee the stability of the program if you add more than that to My Markets.

Chart Editor - what mode of chart was it, i.e. BetFair or back price/lay price?

Re: betting interface - OK, I hear you, will see what's happening there.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #244 on: 11 Nov 2014, 08:29 »

1. I am not able to add more than 100 markets using the market locator. I got the message - please narrow your search. But I couldn't do that, and when i have to add more markets I have to do it manually.

Hi,

Narrow down the time interval in market locator, and then run the market locator every hour or so.

• All members
« Reply #245 on: 11 Nov 2014, 08:46 »

But - loading the new version tonight I keep getting this error soon after loading a platform - then it just disappears.  I cannot baby sit it tomorrow so I am going to give up on this until things get more sorted.

I have never seen anything like that before!

I also got that error at one point yesterday.  I copied and pasted the text from it which I attach below in case it's of any use to Oxa

• All members
« Reply #246 on: 11 Nov 2014, 10:03 »
truemenstoychev
I will increase the Market Locator market limit to 300 markets in one search, but that's it, cause I can't guarantee the stability of the program if you add more than that to My Markets.

Chart Editor - what mode of chart was it, i.e. BetFair or back price/lay price?

Re: betting interface - OK, I hear you, will see what's happening there.

Hi Oxa,
the chart is the the one i choose from Monitoring Options/Charts/ and from the droppping menu I choose Last traded price. I have just tested with the Betfair Chart - yes it is resize the window automaticly.

• All members
« Reply #247 on: 11 Nov 2014, 11:42 »
I've had this message a couple of times with 8.0.0.6

"Error while updating the account statement: TOO_MANY_REQUESTS"

I'm set up to retrieve data not older than 1 day, and no more than 1000 records.

Is it something I should worry about?

The good news (and we'll know more when the horse racing starts), is that 8.0.0.6 seems to have fixed the several bets close together problem, and a complete reboot of my server has got the market locator working.

There are problems editing triggers - it ties itself in knots if you inadvertently have a duplicate trigger name. But I eventually, after numerous reboots, managed to work a way out of it.

It seems very slow, which is difficult to quantify because Connection Monitor graphing is all skewed, so you can't see what's happening.

• All members
« Reply #248 on: 11 Nov 2014, 12:47 »
Hi Guys,

I have just tried again and am now receiving an error. The error is INVALID_SUBSCRIPTION_TOKEN

Not sure if this helps though. Before when I pressed the OK button when trying to subscribe there was no response. There is now at least an error message.

Steve

Steve, please read my earlier post: Information update

I haven't heard from BetFair yet, I promise to post here as soon as they respond. Perhaps they need time to investigate into this.

« Reply #249 on: 11 Nov 2014, 13:08 »
Hi,

I notice the refresh rate (greyhound win markets) when a market is suspended stays very high (under 1 second) even though the default setting for aftertheoff/inplay is set to 15seconds. Might make a difference when monitoring a few markets.

Larp

• Administrator
« Reply #250 on: 11 Nov 2014, 13:10 »
Information update

Finally, with a bit of help from BetFair, I have established that of all keys we have generated, 39 turned out to be corrupted. Therefore, those 39 people had a hard time logging in to MarketFeeder Pro. There will be technical proceedings in order to find out what exactly has led to the corruption, but the most important thing is that we can now let the poor chaps full access to MF Pro by generating new keys.

I have emailed all those customers a few minutes ago. So if you are one of them, you should receive an email with the new key. Your old key has been cancelled.

I have added 7 days to the new keys, to compensate for yesterday's and today's missed trading sessions.

If you haven't received that email within the next 10 minutes, or if you no longer have access to the mailbox that you used for your purchase, please contact support, we'll identify you manually.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #251 on: 11 Nov 2014, 16:47 »
I appreciate that sorting out live problems is the priority at the moment, but I'm not sure test mode is working as it should still.   I still get quite a few horse markets each day that don't produce results when they settle.

To try and get round this until a solution has been found I adjusted my settings today to settle finished markets by last price, but even so today I still had 4 place markets which didn't produce a result.

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #252 on: 11 Nov 2014, 17:59 »
Hi Oxa

A few Portuguese people ask me several times if there are already Portuguese V8 version.

Can you give some info about that?

Thanks

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• Administrator
« Reply #253 on: 11 Nov 2014, 18:01 »
pcal72, oh yes, I am finishing the translation of the new bits of the interface, should be ready by tomorrow's morning. I will post in the Portuguese thread as soon as the setup file is available.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #254 on: 11 Nov 2014, 21:16 »
Just like to say thanks to the team for the conversion - for my use and my triggers this v8 is far more stable than its v7 predecessor. Well done to all.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE