Author Topic: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing  (Read 184157 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing
« Reply #270 on: 13 Nov 2014, 10:31 »
Two problems I have experienced with test mode and account statements.

1. If you Transfer test funds, do some testing and then close the program.  When starting the next day, the test funds have reverted to £100.00

2. Test account statements are not being saved.  I did testing yesterday, the statement worked with the program running.  On restarting today there is no statment for yesterday.

Also some previous real statments are not shown with current version, but some are on a sort of random basis.

• All members
« Reply #271 on: 13 Nov 2014, 10:45 »
Error: invalid subscription token

You can help me with this error?

???

I don't see anything about this error!

• Administrator
« Reply #272 on: 13 Nov 2014, 11:34 »
I don't see anything about this error!

You need to contact the support regarding this. Private keys and subscription details cannot be discussed in public.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Administrator
« Reply #273 on: 13 Nov 2014, 12:17 »
Two problems I have experienced with test mode and account statements.

Hmm, I don't seem to immediately see how this could be happening, it'll take some time to replicate this. Are your settings configured to delete records that are older than 0 days by any chance?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
« Reply #274 on: 13 Nov 2014, 12:22 »
I have noticed a bug. In version 7 if you submitted an sp bet in a dormant market it would show as being submitted. Now in v8 you have to refresh the market to see the bets.

It is not a bug. Bets are refreshed together with a market - that's a more efficient way compared to refreshing bets for all markets at once. If you are happy with the old way, just change your betting options by unticking "Update bets individually for each market".

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #275 on: 13 Nov 2014, 13:07 »
You need to contact the support regarding this. Private keys and subscription details cannot be discussed in public.

Thanks. I will do.

• All members
« Reply #276 on: 13 Nov 2014, 13:42 »
Hi have noticed in the program log every bet below the minimum says unmatched even if it is matched, didn't use ver 7 so don't know if that has always been the case

• All members
« Reply #277 on: 13 Nov 2014, 14:10 »
Hmm, I don't seem to immediately see how this could be happening, it'll take some time to replicate this. Are your settings configured to delete records that are older than 0 days by any chance?

The only thing different today, was that I loaded the program with the default profile in MFPro8, as I have not copied my profile folder from MFPro7 yet.  Are test balance and statements now associated with the profile?

• All members
« Reply #278 on: 13 Nov 2014, 15:54 »
Hi Oxa

Not sure if this is the new API or a bug in version 8.  In previous versions the number displayed which I've circled in the picture was the last traded price.  As you can see from the attached picture, this is no longer always the case.  The horse Ballyegan did win, but not according to the last traded price shown in mfp.

This is from a live profile rather than a test one by the way.

• Élite
« Reply #279 on: 13 Nov 2014, 18:18 »
Hi there,

Whilst we are into getting it really top notch, when you click on the highlighted box around a selection's name to see the bets placed,  if the selection is at the bottom of the screen/window, the box showing matched bets appears either totally, or partially, off the screen and cannot be seen, or dragged to where it can be seen.

Any chance of fixing this ?

Cheers

• All members
« Reply #280 on: 13 Nov 2014, 18:55 »
Been getting this error today, when I close the box it quits the program

• All members
« Reply #281 on: 13 Nov 2014, 20:19 »
Been getting this error today, when I close the box it quits the program

Same type of error was posted a while back in post 237 of this thread. I posted the text from it a few posts later in case it was any use to Oxa. I,ve had the error myself a few times with vers 8

• Élite
« Reply #282 on: 14 Nov 2014, 07:10 »
From post #260:

Quote from: alfaman on November 12, 2014, 09:14
2) Rather than show available balance and trigger name in the "application title" I would find it much more helpful to display Profile name as you do at the top of the screen.  With various profiles running it is hard to get the right one (especially in a hurry)

I think that's very reasonable, I'll add this to my "todo".

Oxa - thanks but you don't need 'todo' anything - I have just realised if you deselect "Active Trigger" and "Available Funds" in the settings 'look and feel' tab this is exactly what it shows! Doh

• All members
« Reply #283 on: 14 Nov 2014, 08:33 »
Re: test mode statements.

Oxa, I have discovered that these are associated with the profile - was that always the case? 

Also live betting statements have now all reappeard and these seem to be profile independent.

• All members
« Reply #284 on: 14 Nov 2014, 12:18 »
Further to my last post about last traded price not being displayed correctly, here is another example from the race just gone where my settings show that the figure above the graph should be last traded price, but this is not reflected once the market has suspended.  It does work while the market is inplay.

This screengrab is from a live, not test profile.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE