Author Topic: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing  (Read 184030 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Re: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing
« Reply #360 on: 25 Nov 2014, 07:22 »
BlueSky, please write to the support, again, this is an individual case which I'd rather cover through the support. I'll try to find a solution for you there.

Update for you BlueSky: we've had two customers with similar problems, both had Kaspersky antivirus installed, both managed to download their markets when turned it off. Do you by any chance have Kaspersky too?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #361 on: 25 Nov 2014, 13:51 »
Hi,

Ok, i will write to support again, i just hope this time you can answer in a more appropriated period of time, because the support always take several days and sometimes more than 1 week to reply.

The problem i reported isn´t with the download of markets. Strangely, because it was the 1st time i managed to do it easely, i downloaded again all the markets. I guess it was still with the V8.0.0.7.

The problem is the list of the markets. I downloaded all the markets till have had the information that all the markets purchased were downloaded, but i know that a former profile from V7 has in the briefcase profiles/events 380 markets and clicking in all the markets for that period of time i only select 115 markets. So it´s missing in this case 265 markets.

And no the problem isn´t the kaspersky, I´ve bitdefender and the problem remains even when i turn it off.

Thanks

• Administrator
« Reply #362 on: 25 Nov 2014, 14:09 »
OK, but I will need to ask you some information which is private i.e. your account details) and it can't be discussed here.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #363 on: 25 Nov 2014, 14:18 »
Just to report here that my TM problems are now resolved.  The missing events tree was caused by a corrupted profile, or at least when I opened with a new profile the events tree appeared.   Also the problem with the markets turning blank during a run has been resolved.

• All members
« Reply #364 on: 26 Nov 2014, 09:36 »
Hi Oxa

Vers 8.0.0.9 for some reason has been producing an error for me most days when I start up, but earlier builds didn't.  Rebooting the computer and relaunching has solved it so far.  Usually the error is just a windows dialogue window saying market feeder has stopped responding, but today it came up with some data, so I've included that incase it offers any clues.

My OS is windows 7 professional 64 bit

• All members
« Reply #365 on: 27 Nov 2014, 02:13 »
Hi Oxa,

I redownloaded all the markets again and i am checking if it solved the problems. In the preliminary tests it seems so, but i need sometime to check everything better.

I will report the conclusions.

Thanks

• Administrator
« Reply #366 on: 27 Nov 2014, 14:00 »
Program Update

The following bugs are fixed:

- Extra Over/Under node in the Soccer category of the Sports Tree in Market Locator

- The program would run out of GDI handles if a trigger that changed the properties of a market was being run (e.g. the default betting amount or refresh rate) AND this market was set to be not represented in Excel. This would result in the program crash (this is what BF Winner described in this post)

- traded_{price} variable was disabled in the previous builds.