Author Topic: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing  (Read 184013 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing
« Reply #90 on: 01 Nov 2014, 08:50 »
Can I have your settings file please? You could send it to support if you'd rather not attach it here. The path is:

c:\User\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\settings.ini

I've sent the file to support

• Élite
« Reply #91 on: 01 Nov 2014, 11:43 »
hi oxa
i just checked my security details and found this.

API-NG Configuration
To give an automated betting program, or 'bot', access to your account you need to create and upload a certificate.
You can upload up to 3 certificates.
Understanding secure API access
No SSL Certificate uploaded    

do we have to upload this ssl cert, if yes , how long have we got to upload the cert.

mcbee

sorry if it has been posted somewhere, but i did look through all the posts
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: 01 Nov 2014, 11:58 »
Hi Mcbee,

I've consulted my colleague and he said that this shouldn't be your (or our) concern at the moment as MF Pro is using the interactive login model, whereas the certificate is required for non-interactive login.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: 01 Nov 2014, 12:09 »
I am unable to download into TM the markets I had purchased months earlier.

Could you please try again now? Although do remove the database file that you copied over from v7 and restore the new file, as they are incompatible.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #94 on: 01 Nov 2014, 14:50 »
Hi,

What date do we need to change to version 8, to continue oerating without interupting?

Where is the download link?

• All members
« Reply #95 on: 01 Nov 2014, 15:32 »
Could you please try again now? Although do remove the database file that you copied over from v7 and restore the new file, as they are incompatible.

Hi Oxa,
Thanks, I will try later tonight.
Cheers
R
My grandma taught me not to run downstairs and never back odds on.

• All members
« Reply #96 on: 01 Nov 2014, 18:56 »
Hello Oxa. I was having some problems with version 7. Is it possible to try version 8 ? I already ask for a refund. Do i have to purchase a subscription again to test version 8?

Thank you.

« Reply #97 on: 01 Nov 2014, 22:00 »
Hi

I was running three profiles of Pro8 just earlier. I believe the whole program crashed. When I went to reload each of the profiles had lost all their settings. The statement records were still available for each profile. Unfortunately, there were no clues on the log records as to what happened.

I did some searching and found the attached error files for feeder.exe. The weird thing is the dates and times, somehow the date and time on my computer was reset. So, now I'm unsure if the computer caused Pro8 to crash or vice-versa. I will try to recreate this and see if I can of any help.

• All members
« Reply #98 on: 01 Nov 2014, 22:25 »
Count me in please

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: 02 Nov 2014, 07:54 »
I did some searching and found the attached error files for feeder.exe. The weird thing is the dates and times, somehow the date and time on my computer was reset.
Where is the attachment then?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
« Reply #100 on: 02 Nov 2014, 10:41 »
Update:

I have added an option to display long market names in the Events Tree (vs short names that you are used to from the previous versions). E.g. "16:00 Huntingdon (GB) 2m NHF" vs "18:00 Hunt". The option is in Look & Feel.

Fixed the bug with silks_weight. BetFair changed the units of horse weight, and I overlooked it.

The setup file has been updated.

I'm still testing to spot markets that couldn't be settled or their winner determined, so armarni, if you could attach a screenshot with any such race after it has finished, that could be very helpful.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
« Reply #101 on: 02 Nov 2014, 11:10 »
Another update that concerns registration for the beta-testing.

You can now run version 8.0 following these simple steps:

1. Download the setup file from this location:

http://marketfeeder.co.uk/download/setup_MarketFeederPro_8_0_eng.exe

2. Upon the installation, it will ask you for a software key to enter the program. If you have ever taken a free trial of MF Pro in the past or purchased at least one subscription, your key is stored in our records, you just need to get it sent to your email.
Click on the link saying "Lost your key? Click here for a reminder". See the picture attached with this link in a red rectangle.
It will open a web page and request the email that you used for registering for your trial or latest subscription. Enter the address and check your mail in 5 minutes. It should send you the key.

3. Go back to MF Pro, enter the corresponding key and log in. You may need to repeat this step if you also have a subscription to Time Machine.

The help file has been updated, please read the chapter "Introduction - What's new in version 8.0".

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
« Reply #102 on: 02 Nov 2014, 11:14 »
What date do we need to change to version 8, to continue oerating without interupting?

Where is the download link?
The older versions will stop working on the 10th of November. That is when you will need to switch to the newer version.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

« Reply #103 on: 02 Nov 2014, 14:20 »
Hi,
Where is the attachment then?

Oops, sorry here it is.

At the time of the crash there were a lot of dog races starting/about to start. I know that the cpu was very busy and perhaps my (settings*number of markets open*triggers) *3 was too much.

I will try to recreate it today.

Larp

Well that didnt take too long. 4 profiles open and running with triggers. The whole lot crashed and my computers clock calender reset to 1989. I will send more information later
larp

• All members
« Reply #104 on: 02 Nov 2014, 16:48 »

I'm still testing to spot markets that couldn't be settled or their winner determined, so armarni, if you could attach a screenshot with any such race after it has finished, that could be very helpful.

I've been away this weekend (and mfp vers 8 and 7 didnt work today as my computer time reset to the year 1899 for some reason) but will do that tomorrow for you Oxa

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE