Author Topic: Plans for version 7.0  (Read 88385 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Plans for version 7.0
« Reply #45 on: 28 Dec 2010, 14:14 »
Graphs take up a lot of memory and those people who ask for them are always asking for what they see as improvements. I am totally opposed to them and hope that it will be possible to run the new MFP without the wasteful use of memory that these things require.

« Reply #46 on: 01 Jan 2011, 16:46 »
hello.

Is version 7 will operate a better bigger trigger? eg: 1.3 mb ?
Or is this a problem?

thanks!!!

• All members
new features
« Reply #47 on: 05 Jan 2011, 11:06 »
I already sent to Tim six months ago, but just in case, it would be nice to have these new features:
for the version 7, remember to include the prefix variable to make a diference between horse win market and place market (for horses and greyhound). I have triggers in both markets and i cannot recoup losses because there is no difference.

thanks

• All members
« Reply #48 on: 11 Jan 2011, 08:36 »
It would be interesting to create virtual banks and associate these banks to a trigger(s) as other bots have.

Example:
Total bank : 1000 euros.
Virtual bank 1 : 300 euros
i set some triggers to this virtual bank 1 and the profits/loss variable are related to the virtual bank.

In this way you can run different strategies in the same market and control the profit/losses for each of this strategies when staking plans are involved.

• All members
« Reply #49 on: 14 Jan 2011, 17:18 »
Any estimates on when v7 will be available ?
If its a while out, would it at least be possible to have the eventname in some 6.x update ?

Those friendly soccer matches are killing me  ;)

« Reply #50 on: 20 Jan 2011, 09:29 »
Hi!

There are many horserace software for betfair, but betfair is more than that and MFP will gain much more for these who are intressed in sports game with a nice functionality for adding markets. I do belive the most important feture is the "Comprehensive Market Search" as planed in version 7.  I do belive that MFP user will gain most from that feature, which probably is the single improvement that gives the most.

Why not implement that in version 6.

/Mattias

• Élite
« Reply #51 on: 20 Jan 2011, 15:53 »
Hi,
a suggestion for a small but very important improvement of the cancel trigger action and cancel back / cancel lay button in user interface.

Current version can cancel only 60 bets at once. If there are more than 60 unmatched bets, cancel does nothing. Is it possible to remove this limit?

Martin

• All members
« Reply #52 on: 19 Feb 2011, 09:21 »
MFP is truly the very best available for automated trading.

It would be nice to be able to use it for some manual betting as well but this is not well supported. For such an advanced application there still is no "1 click Market Hedge" feature.  I find this totally unbelievable.

Hedging the selection and the market with 1 click has been the most elementary feature of all Betfair related software, yet with MFP I have to right click on the price, adjust both the default amounts then check what-if figure etc.

Maybe there is a feature to hedge/green up the selection or the whole market with one click. Maybe I haven't noticed.
Please let me know if that's the case.

• All members
« Reply #53 on: 19 Feb 2011, 16:35 »
If you open up the ladder interface and use the "Distribute Loss" button it will green or red your position, depending on price of course

• All members
« Reply #54 on: 23 Feb 2011, 12:44 »
I hear you on this one!
Just a quick workaround: you can actually change the starting time of the marking without re-adding it from the event tree: just click on the time label and enter the new time. It will be updated automatically!

This workaround doesn't work for me for some reason (the start time is not updated).

Will version 7 get this info automatically from Betfair in case the program was started after event start?

• All members
« Reply #55 on: 23 Feb 2011, 12:51 »
And by the way, the list for version 7 is fantastic, it solves most of my current issues with MF Pro!

Are you getting close to releasing the beta version?

« Reply #56 on: 08 Mar 2011, 17:02 »
Anyone know how long it will be a beta version? week, month, half a year?.... :( >:( :(...

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #57 on: 08 Mar 2011, 18:35 »
Even we don't know  :-\ :'(
Do all our best to make your waiting short.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

« Reply #58 on: 08 Mar 2011, 18:41 »
ok no problem

« Reply #59 on: 13 Mar 2011, 15:22 »
Hello ... Is version 7 will be an MFpro possible to trigger a trial offer?

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE