Author Topic: Plans for version 7.0  (Read 88319 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Plans for version 7.0
« Reply #90 on: 06 Mar 2012, 14:15 »
How much longer ?

• All members
« Reply #91 on: 14 Mar 2012, 14:51 »
It would be really nice if we could lunch a command (like "c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe" with some arguments) as an action on triggers !

• All members
« Reply #92 on: 19 Mar 2012, 09:03 »
Can you add to this version - download to a special file all market prices for certain period of time preseted by user ( i.e. race time on horse race , all day races )  and than re-upload that file  it to MF Pro  ,push a PLAY button and test the trigger . I know this is not the way to test strategy if is long term profitable but atleast we can test the triggers whenever we want countless times.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #93 on: 19 Mar 2012, 09:11 »
No, it's against BetFair terms of using to store any market's data after market settlement.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #94 on: 26 May 2012, 21:18 »
Loooooooong Looooong time  ??? Do you have an approximate date for the 7.0 release ? Would it be this year ? This month ?

• All members
« Reply #95 on: 09 Jun 2012, 14:18 »
VERY SORRY to say ... but I will remain on the old version .. Looks to me much much more stabile. The new one has lots of errors , blank lines on my market that if u select would crush the app... the triggers is incrediblly slow. I can't export 2 or 3 cells to excel through settings like the balance to Sheet1!A1 .....because i have to enable a market for excel in order to be able to do that and if I do so then it would create another sheet in my excel monitoring that market and that i do not want ! AND THE MOST FRUSTRATING is that it won;t show any bet placed by triggers !! not unmatched not matched not nothing. There is no log on the bottom of the app nor trigger monitoring like it was - REAL TIME :( maybe i did'n learn enough about the new version ....

• All members
« Reply #96 on: 09 Jun 2012, 14:34 »
another thing : The refresh response is very slow. While I have 0.07 time response for a 0.2 refresh rate setting in ver 6, in the new 7 i can;t go below 0.4 response ! It can be observed on the market itself : it is not blinking so frequent as the old one. I have tr5ied that on different markets with every version alone.

If a trigger placed a bet for me in v7 i can;t see it not on the right side of the app not in Current Bets ! but I can see my exposure ! If I immediately close ver7 and open ver6 it would show my bets on the right side :(

• All members
« Reply #97 on: 09 Jun 2012, 14:54 »
Just reinstalled 7. Now it shows all bets.... :( maybe it is a problem over here (at my comp) I will do further checks and let you know

• Administrator
« Reply #98 on: 09 Jun 2012, 14:58 »
ciupy, I'm sorry that v7 doesn't work for you. I wish you joined the team of beta testers, then probably we could work on these problems together.
Please feel free to stay with v6, the setup file will be there on the server as long as users need it.
If you're willing to try and find out why your copy of v7 is not behaving properly, please email to [email protected], as we may need to ask you for additional information, such as your settings, log files etc.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #99 on: 14 Jun 2012, 11:41 »
Thank you OXA !
I will do that !

• All members
« Reply #100 on: 26 Jan 2014, 18:40 »
Hi ciupy, I was just curios about this. How did this work for you overall? Would be nice if you can share the steps here really quick.
We only live once.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE