Author Topic: Time Machine - second round of beta-testing  (Read 32328 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Re: Time Machine - second round of beta-testing
« Reply #15 on: 10 Nov 2013, 11:41 »
Mark, the Connection Monitor and the Shopping Cart are now fixed, thanks to you.

1oser, the payment we charge for the market data goes to BetFair and the taxman. We operate under the BetFair's Historical Data Licence, which means we will have to pay them for each meeting and each user that downloaded a meeting.

So yes, in order for it to make sense to us, there will be a small monthly fee for using the Time Machine.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 10 Nov 2013, 12:00 »
Hi
The statement is so much better. Thanks for improving it.
Please confirm that only one session (the most recent) will be held in the statement. This is because the setting: Retrieve data that is not older than 1 day is the only setting.
Therefore this means that if you close Time Machine and re-open it, and run a few more markets, only the current session will display in the statement, and not the earlier sessions? 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: 11 Nov 2013, 11:34 »
Mark, when you restart Time Machine (this includes restarting it after stopping during the same program session) the previous statement is cleared.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: 11 Nov 2013, 11:48 »
Just a bit of information: as of today we have around 7,700 meetings and 15,000 markets available in Time Machine. And we keep recording new markets.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 11 Nov 2013, 18:54 »
Adding some markets to the basket - when the basket is open on screen, it is not possible to select another market to add.  It was necessary to close the basket window which eventually resulted in consecutive violation errors.

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 11 Nov 2013, 19:19 »
Hi rubold
I agree needing to close the basket in order to add more markets to the basket is cumbersome. Oxa has fixed the errors when closing the basket. Did you download the program again since 10th November?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 11 Nov 2013, 19:28 »
Thanks Mark, I'll update the program.

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 11 Nov 2013, 20:12 »
I just selected 12 markets @0.50, paid £6 via Paypal and received the paypal receipt.  I then  pressed the Download Purchased button - this took a few minutes, but then nothing. There are no markets showing under All Purchased and pressing the Download button again, tells me that all markets have been downloaded.   Where are my purchased markets located?

• All members
« Reply #23 on: 11 Nov 2013, 20:21 »
I just selected 12 markets @0.50, paid £6 via Paypal and received the paypal receipt.  I then  pressed the Download Purchased button - this took a few minutes, but then nothing. There are no markets showing under All Purchased and pressing the Download button again, tells me that all markets have been downloaded.   Where are my purchased markets located?
It will take a short while and you will receive an email telling you your markets are ready. They will then appear in All Purchased node. I had similar problems as you to start with, but Oxa is on the case. I think still doing some work on the markets server. You will definitely get your markets.

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: 11 Nov 2013, 21:01 »
I have taken on board what you said about closing the shopping cart in order to add more markets - will definitely fix that.

It takes up to 10 minutes to generate the files you purchased - depending on the number of markets. But even when they are generated, you need to either press the "Update Events Tree" button (the blue round arrow) or restart the program, so that the new list of purchased markets is fetched from the server.

Mark, thanks for helping.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #25 on: 12 Nov 2013, 08:38 »
Thanks, markets are now available under All Purchased.  However, one of the markets I purchased appears to be corrupt as it will not load into the program:

2013-07-24: Ling 14:40 1m4f Mdn Stks   win market,  (the place market is OK)

When first selected it showed the progress bar as if it was loading normally, but when finished the market was not showing in My Markets. 

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: 12 Nov 2013, 08:46 »
Rubold, find this market in the events tree, right-click on its name and choose "Redownload this market". Check if it will make any difference.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #27 on: 12 Nov 2013, 08:59 »
Tried that,  displays progress bar, but no market is available in My Markets.

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: 12 Nov 2013, 11:27 »
Rubold, we're actively looking for a solution, will update you on this later.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: 12 Nov 2013, 11:46 »
2013-07-24: Ling 14:40 1m4f Mdn Stks   win market,
Rubold, are you sure about the market name?
Can't find Ling that day at all  ???

Sorry, found it :-X
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE