Author Topic: Version 6.2 - Match Score  (Read 25234 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Re: Version 6.2 - Match Score
« Reply #15 on: 11 Dec 2009, 20:32 »
Alfaman, you've done a great job by reporting that bug, there's nothing critical about it I'm sure!

So hopefully you'll find it fixed in the latest build (6.2.0.1). If not, please let us know.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 12 Dec 2009, 13:10 »
I check if the previous triggered event is settled but it keeps returning false in 6.2, even though its settled. I've also unchecked the new option to automatically delete settled events which I thought was great so had it selected first. For now I've gone back to 6.1 and will do some more testing when I have some time, for now I want to let the triggers run during this weekend.

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: 12 Dec 2009, 13:32 »
I check if the previous triggered event is settled but it keeps returning false in 6.2, even though its settled. I've also unchecked the new option to automatically delete settled events which I thought was great so had it selected first.
Well, if all your settled events were being deleted, then the condition "Previous Triggered Event's outcome is settled" would return false.

I don't see how this can be considered a bug: this is the logic of the program. Try unchecking "Delete settled events automatically", and the condition will return true.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 12 Dec 2009, 14:04 »
ok, understand it now, sorry about that oxa.

Thanks !

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 13 Dec 2009, 18:44 »
 ;)

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: 14 Dec 2009, 23:17 »
This is a short update on the latest build 6.2.0.2.

Apart from fixing the reported problem with Connection Monitor, we've added a couple of minor improvements:

1. When trading in "Auto-Greenup" mode, the Stop-Loss price is now highlighted with a horizontal red line under the corresponding bet button.

2. In the formula builder complementary parentheses (brackets) are highlighted with red color to help you work with complicated formulae.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
« Reply #21 on: 23 Dec 2009, 16:41 »
Oxa,

what is new in version 6.2.0.3 from Dec. 20th ?

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: 24 Dec 2009, 16:55 »
It was a minor update so I didn't make a fuss around it. But the latest trigger example will not work in older versions because there is a new trigger parameter that it utilises.

The parameter is called "overall" and it appears when you select "Affected by trigger". It determines how the program reckons that a selection was affected by a trigger. It makes sense only when a block is repeated. The corresponding help file chapter has been updated accordingly.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #23 on: 01 Mar 2010, 19:30 »
Hi,

Some feedback on the match score, I built a trigger around it which worked perfect for about a month or so, but since last week many of the scores given are just wrong, like putting up 1-0 while the real score is 0-2 etc. I stopped the trigger for a week and started it again today but the same problem continues :-(. I understand this is not Welldone's fault as you rely on a 3rd party for this, but if you pay for this service then perhaps you can ask them to do a better job ;-).

Thanks !

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: 02 Mar 2010, 14:26 »
SMF, can you give me a particular example?

Also, did you get the wrong score in-play or after settling the market? If the latter, did you settle it based on BF results or based on the rule specified in "Test Mode" options (in that case the score is generated by MF Pro)?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #25 on: 03 Mar 2010, 01:27 »
Hi Oxa,

An example is Alemannia Aachen v Fortuna Düsseldorf yesterday, score in mfpro went from 0-0 to 1-0 to 2-0 while the real score was 0-1 and that was also the final score. I saw that later during the 2nd half the score in mfpro was corrected to 0-1. Perhaps you can check this in the logs on your side. I use the scores in play to bet, and not using test mode to settle the markets. I'll monitor it a bit more and try to take screenshots if that helps.

Thanks !

• All members
« Reply #26 on: 03 Mar 2010, 15:15 »
Another example, currently playing, Ivory Coast v South Korea, Mfpro gives 1-0 while the real score is 0-1

Attached a screen shot

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: 03 Mar 2010, 15:42 »
Right, I see where the problem is. The order of these teams is different in our data source, hence the confusion of the score.

We will be working on this, thanks for reporting it.
Please take into account that we cannot guarantee that the score is 100% correct in all matches.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #28 on: 08 Mar 2010, 15:58 »
ty Oxa, could you post a small note when you believe the problem will be fixed ?

I mean, after its fixed, don't need an estimate now ;)

• All members
« Reply #29 on: 09 Mar 2010, 23:40 »
Hi,

First of all, can I say that the live market score is incredibly useful and much appreciated.

I noticed that in two in-play matches just finished (Sunderland vs Bolton, Portsmouth vs Birmingham, 9th March) the score wasn't available during play - it didn't appear on the main screen or in my Excel feed.

Can you indicate whether this was a data glitch or something else? Is it dependent on whether it's a weekend or a weekday? Also, do you have a rough idea of how many matches are likely to be affected in this way?

Thanks, Andrew.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE