Author Topic: Version 6.4  (Read 60290 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
  • head always buried in stats
Re: Version 6.4
« Reply #30 on: 05 Sep 2010, 23:09 »
Yes I had a strange thing happen today!

Having been staring at a healthy £3.50 profit on the 16:10 at Worc race after everything was greened up. Imagine my surprise 4 minutes into the race when all of a sudden it was £1.50! The platform spirited this bet at 1000 on Roc De Guye. I Checked the action log and no sign of it. I then checked all the trigger logs and they have no sign of it.

just wondering if anyone else has experienced a mysterious bet that is absent from the action log?
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #31 on: 06 Sep 2010, 07:40 »
The one thing mysterious I have seen was an incorrect amount.

I have a trigger set to lay 4.05 @ 5.5 but on Betfair it showed 4.06 .. happened only once but made me wonder whether Betfair is trying cross matching on racing as well??
Fortune favors the brave!

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: 08 Sep 2010, 09:07 »
just wondering if anyone else has experienced a mysterious bet that is absent from the action log?

Hi BF Winner!

As our support was saying in their response to you, this bet was left from a program's attempt to place a bet below the minimum. Since it was sent the minute the market should have gone off, I assume it was suspended and the bet could not be completed.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #33 on: 09 Sep 2010, 18:22 »
In-play refresh rate!

The in-play refresh rates seems to be 1 second no matter what minimum you set. I have mine set at 0.3

Before the Off I can clearly see the prices and total amount matched changing 2-3 times per second, but after the off it only changes once per second. I enabled the logs and I am also seeing one entry per second per trigger.

I have also just ran 6.3 along 6.4 (top/bottom) and I can clearly see that 6.4 is only refreshing it about 1 second.

Can you please double check that 1 second minimum refresh is not hard coded somewhere.

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: 09 Sep 2010, 20:09 »
Can you please double check that 1 second minimum refresh is not hard coded somewhere.
I have checked it on your request. It is not hardcoded. I can refresh a market In-Play at a rate of 0.3 sec. The actual rate may be slower, subject to the Internet connection quality or request limit, but it IS capable of refreshing faster than once in a sec.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #35 on: 09 Sep 2010, 21:27 »
Hi Oxa

Please read the description below and then view the screen capture video at the bottom.

top is V6.3
bottom is V6.4

They are both running the same triggers.

It's about 45 seconds till the market turns in play

Both are set to refresh at 0.3 before and after the off.

Before the off you can clearly see both refreshing several times per second before the market turns in play(look at total matched top center). When the market turns in play you clearly see 6.4 refresh at only slower rate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRYlLAJOeMk

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #36 on: 10 Sep 2010, 07:47 »
Hi Oxa
Thanks for the response, but i am already only too well aware of bets below the minimum turning into a £2 bet once the available odds reach 1000. I have lost plenty of money on these in the past year, and regrettably none of the 1000/1 with the £2 on have won so far!

However if you read my email again, you will see the reason I sent it to support was because the bet was not made by me and did not appear in the action log or any of the triggers.

All the logs sent to support clearly show that the bet was not actioned by me, as none of the logs make any mention of it.

Thanks again

This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #37 on: 10 Sep 2010, 08:41 »
I have lost plenty of money on these in the past year, and regrettably none of the 1000/1 with the £2 on have won so far!

I know it's not funny .. but I can't help but lmfao  :D ;D :D ;D

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: 10 Sep 2010, 08:54 »
All the logs sent to support clearly show that the bet was not actioned by me, as none of the logs make any mention of it.
I know you're confused BF winner, but MF Pro can't place bets out of blue, it's absolutely ruled out. There are two reasons that I can think of for what has happened:

1. You placed this bet outside of MF Pro, using another bot or the web site.
2. The bet was recorded in one of the trigger's log as a bet with a diffrent amount that was going to be placed on that selection. Or it was recorded as "going to green up" or "going to distribute loss" i.e. the amount was not explicitly specified.

I may come up with other reasons too, but I have little information to investigate into.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #39 on: 10 Sep 2010, 12:21 »
Oxa have you had a look at my video??

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: 10 Sep 2010, 13:10 »
Oxa have you had a look at my video??
Yes I have and I don't have any explanation to it at the moment, though I'm thinking.

The code of the program has not changed in the area that concerned market refresh rate.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
« Reply #41 on: 10 Sep 2010, 14:35 »
hi
i ran a test on the horses in-play and no problems.
could it be because you are running 5 bots or have long triggers.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #42 on: 10 Sep 2010, 14:45 »
could it be because you are running 5 bots or have long triggers.
mcbee

But the same bots run fine on 6.3

I will test today with no bots loaded .. just to see the in-play refresh rate.

I will also try to re-install 6.4 if that fails.

• Élite
« Reply #43 on: 10 Sep 2010, 15:21 »
hi
if you look at your video, the 6.4 version before inplay does refresh at .3, but in spurts of 1 sec , so it refreshes at .3 then 1 sec then .3 and so on, then when inplay it is 1 sec refresh.
i did another test with the blinking time on and all is ok.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #44 on: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12 »
Very strange .. I accept that the problem probably lies on my system.

I will try and re-do everything from scratch if i get a chance.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE