Author Topic: Version 6.4  (Read 60214 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Re: Version 6.4
« Reply #60 on: 27 Sep 2010, 20:39 »
Following observations regarding the refresh rate and considering the fact that 0.3 does not meet everybody's need for speed, we decided to let it refresh at 0.1 sec, and tested the software in these circumstances.

Here's the news on the web site.

Please attend to the disclaimer that will come up as soon as you set the rate below the default value.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #61 on: 28 Sep 2010, 09:54 »
Following observations regarding the refresh rate and considering the fact that 0.3 does not meet everybody's need for speed, we decided to let it refresh at 0.1 sec, and tested the software in these circumstances.

Please attend to the disclaimer that will come up as soon as you set the rate below the default value.

Yeah!!! .. that awesome news ... Oxa I could ____ you.

I will try it out tomorrow during the evening racing.
Fortune favors the brave!

• Élite
« Reply #62 on: 28 Sep 2010, 11:39 »

Ohhhh era ora finalmente MF a 0,1 sec. I miei complimenti.per me adesso MF è Nr. 1!!!!

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: 28 Sep 2010, 12:09 »
Ohhhh era ora finalmente MF a 0,1 sec. I miei complimenti.per me adesso MF è Nr. 1!!!!
Speriamo che tutto vada bene, ma per sicurezza imposta il limite richieste su 15 invece di 20.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
« Reply #64 on: 28 Sep 2010, 17:59 »
Speriamo che tutto vada bene, ma per sicurezza imposta il limite richieste su 15 invece di 20.
Si questa è stata la prima cosa che ho fatto.Impostando il limite di sicurezza.La velocità è fondamentale,vediamo adesso come andranno i trigger.

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #65 on: 29 Sep 2010, 07:42 »
I bet there was much partying in the smoke filled data rooms at Betfair the moment this was announced. I can hear those boys warming up their Data Request Charge till nicely on this news! ;)
Having fallen foul of the DRC problem on so many occasions, I can only advise extreme caution at 0.1 refresh rate, before you inbox fills quicker from Betfair Data request people than if you had sent your email address to a company wanting to sell you Viagara!
 :o
That said what a brilliant improvement. As ever this initiative gives individuals the choice to decide their own boundaries. Well done once again the team at well done.  :)
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #66 on: 29 Sep 2010, 20:05 »
There is nothing about some important changes of the requests calculation in our official announce.

The last version counts the silks requests as the general ones weighted 5.

So if you don't need the silks information please switch the "Download silks" option off.

The live scores requests are not counted at all.

It's also recommended to check your list of bets retrieving settings. These requests are weighted 5. Switch off updating unnecessary accounts (UK / AUS) and set the updating list of bets value as big as you can afford.

For example getting both UK and AUS accounts once per second "eats" 10 requests each second!
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #67 on: 29 Sep 2010, 20:11 »
6.0.4.1 is insane!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Running like a dream at 0.2 ... and yes I have a maximum request limit enabled.

Can someoone check and confirm please .. if you close and open(restart) 6.0.4.1 is your last trigger file loaded??

• Élite
« Reply #68 on: 29 Sep 2010, 22:50 »
Interesting point 1oser
i shut down and opened up the platform and all the trigger block and disappeared.
There was not a trigger in sight .......NOTHING. .......It was a complete blank and extremely empty. The trigger block was devoid of all triggers that had previously been there merrily triggering away 10 minutes previously.
 ::)
I thought i must have done something stupid again so ignored it. i only found out because horses were going off un hedged and i immediately knew there was a problem. When i saw right side of the action log empty it was clear what the problem was.
Was this what happened to you?
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #69 on: 29 Sep 2010, 22:56 »
Just wait for the last market has been loaded. The triggers file is opened just after that (we need the list of markets to fill the "Markets" field for the triggers).

Because of the more accurate counting the requests it takes more time now.
We should disable the Triggers button until markets are loaded.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #70 on: 30 Sep 2010, 08:40 »
Just wait for the last market has been loaded. The triggers file is opened just after that (we need the list of markets to fill the "Markets" field for the triggers).

Because of the more accurate counting the requests it takes more time now.
We should disable the Triggers button until markets are loaded.

I am not sure this is the case ... but I will test again tonight during Kempton and confirm.

• Élite
« Reply #71 on: 30 Sep 2010, 10:38 »
Yes, by my markets had been loaded for about 10 minutes and 1 race had already gone off with unhedged selections before i realised there was no triggers in the block.
I will do the same as 1oser today and try to re create what happened.

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #72 on: 30 Sep 2010, 19:17 »
Ok .. had another try and definitely an issue on my side with remembering triggers.

When there are no markets loaded the last trigger file is remembered ...
as soon as I load UK/IRE racing win+place markets and restart the last trigger file is not remembered.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #73 on: 30 Sep 2010, 20:49 »
Yes, have to confirm that :-[
Sorry. Will fix asap.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #74 on: 01 Oct 2010, 08:03 »
Yes, have to confirm that :-[
Sorry. Will fix asap.

Awesome!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE