Author Topic: Version 7.0.0.38 / Version 7.0.0.39  (Read 21380 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Version 7.0.0.38 / Version 7.0.0.39
« on: 15 Oct 2012, 11:23 »
- We have found and fixed (some) bugs that could potentially lead to a program crash.

- There are four new market conditions in the Market Locator. With these conditions you can base your search on the number of back and lay, matched and unmatched bets that you placed in a market.
  Market's Number of Back Matched Bets
  Market's Number of Lay Matched Bets
  Market's Number of Back Unmatched Bets
  Market's Number of Lay Unmatched Bets

- There is a new line in your statement showing how much you earned or lost in each market. It should be very convenient for finding out what a market's P/L is when a lot of bets were placed in it. (See screenshots attached)

-------------------------

- Обнаружены и устранены (некоторые) неисправности, которые могли привести к аварийному закрытию программы.

- В Market Locator добавлены четыре новых условия, которые позволяют искать рынки по количеству ставок, которые вы в них сделали.
  У рынка кол-во ставок ЗА в паре
  У рынка кол-во ставок ПРОТИВ в паре
  У рынка кол-во ставок ЗА не в паре
  У рынка кол-во ставок ПРОТИВ не в паре

- В вашей выписке со счета теперь есть новая запись, которая показывает, сколько вы выиграли или проиграли в конкретном рынке. Это вам пригодится, если вы делали много ставок и не можете определить на глаз прибыль/убыток. (См. скриншот в приложении).
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
Re: Version 7.0.0.38
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2012, 07:47 »
Its probably just me but I loaded V38, loaded triggers, all uk and Irish horse markets and left it running overnight - not one bet.

Restarted the software - still no action.  Reloaded the trigger adn markets - still nothing.

Re installed V37, loaded the same trigger same markets - its working again.

Just me or are others finding this too ?

Am I missing something I now have to do that I did not before.

Thanks

Alfaman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2012, 07:58 »
Alfaman, have you done the usual checks, i.e. triggers turned on in both the app and markets, settings allowing the triggers to be executed, trigger log files?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 16 Oct 2012, 09:44 »
Hi

I have sent two customer and suport request regarding a couple of queries and i am yet to receive a response to any of them.

Could someone from MFP please get in touch with me please.

Thanks

Jon

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 16 Oct 2012, 10:02 »
Jon,

We have a queue of requests at the moment. I'm sorry you have to wait, but one of our team will get in touch with you shortly.
This topic is for discussing V. 7.0.0.38 only.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 16 Oct 2012, 14:02 »
Hi there,
Upgraded to new version 7.0.0.38
Ran it today...no bets triggered!  :(
Checking through trigger logs/fole led to discovering my constants (at the beginning of the triggers) was no longer there!  :o
I guess the upgrade to new version routine deletes the constants.

Oxa ... was this intentional? If so then users should be alerted so they can re-input the constants like I had to do.

OT
If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 16 Oct 2012, 14:35 »
I guess the upgrade to new version routine deletes the constants.

Oxa ... was this intentional? If so then users should be alerted so they can re-input the constants like I had to do.

How could this be intentional? Certainly not. However, I'm trying to see what you see and can't: all trigger files I open retain their constants. The triggers editor has not been touched in the latest update, so don't really see any reason for the constants to disappear all of a sudden.

Do you see constants in a random trigger file taken from the site's trigger examples?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 16 Oct 2012, 14:36 »
Hi Oxa
In this version silks data is not available in race mode, nor in silks variables. Tested on 7.0.0.37 and all is well.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 16 Oct 2012, 14:59 »
I'm going to re-build it ASAP as obviously strange things are happening, want to make sure the one on the serve is the same one I'm running here.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 16 Oct 2012, 15:20 »
Hi there,
I also just noticed the silks info were missing as a bet that relied on it didn't fire.
Went back to version 7.0.0.37 and they were there but once again, in moving between the versions my constants were missing again.
I've replaced them and am continuing with the version I've tried and tested and found OK -7.0.0.37

OT.
If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 16 Oct 2012, 16:13 »
The helpful moral here is never upgrade to the latest version until other people have found the problems.  This applies to all software and I won't be using Windows 8 until it has been out for at least 6 months, despite having a low cost upgrade.

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 16 Oct 2012, 16:19 »
I've found the reason of the silks and constants issues. There was an update in a third-party XML library we were using which affected the above. So confirm all of it and going to do a fix ASAP.
Good idea to revert to the previous build until then.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 16 Oct 2012, 17:38 »
The helpful moral here is never upgrade to the latest version until other people have found the problems.  This applies to all software and I won't be using Windows 8 until it has been out for at least 6 months, despite having a low cost upgrade.

If nobody upgraded, no progress would be made. Thank you to those who did and spotted the errors.

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 16 Oct 2012, 19:25 »
I was just speaking generally Nigel - I have been helpful to all people that come on here with problems and was a beta tester of V7 and contributed to that thread.   But when a software upgrade causes problems it is extremely annoying.  We are after all parting with hard earned cash to obtain a software license and while I always give an excellent review for Welldone who have done an amazing job with this program, do we just need to accept that a simple upgrade may give problems that appear to have prevented some subscribers from using the program and earning their wages?

This is a general attitude throughout the software industry right to the top levels.  Get it working reasonably.  release it as a beta version and get your customers to find the faults.  I remember when Windows Vista came out officially and hardly anyone could use it because loads of drivers were incompatible.

I've just bought an all singing dancing laptop and on two occasions after a restart to install Windows updates, no programs would open.

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: 16 Oct 2012, 20:01 »
Nigel, I couldn't put it better myself!
Yes, I feel very grateful every time someone takes a moment to report a bug, despite the frustration of reinstalling etc.

Just rebuilt everything into a version 7.0.0.39. No pressure to update, just letting everyone know that the issues mentioned here were rectified.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE