Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Obias-Trader on 03 Jul 2014
  • Some additional info...
    Just before I noticed the non-updating of Test Funds, I remember I was changing Modes from Engineering, to examine others, when an error box flashed up but I quickly closed it fearing a program crash. Things worked OK after that except for this non-updating funds.

Then, at the end of the  day when I closed the program, my computer crashed ie whole computer became unresponsive and I had to force close with ALT+CTRL+DEL.

Could it be that changing modes at the time of settling bets disrupts the process?

• #32 by Obias-Trader on 03 Jul 2014
  • Another problem...
    From the image it reports the parameter is incorrect. Which parameter?!?!
    Task Manager shows MFPro running in the background.
    This box comes up whenever I switch between different markets.
  • #33 by Obias-Trader on 03 Jul 2014
  • Hi Oxa,
    Looking over changes I made prior to suddenly getting the error message, I see that a variable I introduced produced a "divide by zero" error. Could this be the parameter being referred to? Anyway, once I adjusted the variable, the error message stopped popping up.
    As for the Test Funds not updating, it worked as it should today so maybe the crash was due to my switching back & forth between different modes.

Will report again if the problem repeats/persists.
  • #34 by Obias-Trader on 04 Jul 2014
  • Amount staked is not being returned to Available Test Funds after Dutch Back Win.
    See image...
  • #35 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 07 Jul 2014
  • Hi all,

I was away this week-end, so I'm going to catch up on this topic. Will post back hopefully within a few minutes.
  • #36 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 07 Jul 2014
  • OK, I (think I) managed to identify the problem with the Engineer's mode.

Yet I'm struggling with reproducing the test bets settlement issue Obias! How do you settle the market, as obviously it is still suspended on your screenshot?
  • #37 by Obias-Trader on 07 Jul 2014
  • Hi there,
    In Settings>Test Mode ...under Bet Settlement Simulator...
    "By default settle according to this rule: By Last Price.
    "Settle finished markets automatically" UN-TICKED

• #38 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 07 Jul 2014
  • But then what do you do to settle a market? Do you press the "Settle" button?
  • #39 by Obias-Trader on 07 Jul 2014
  • Hi Oxa,
    No, I never manually settle bets.
  • #40 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 07 Jul 2014
  • I don't quite understand in what way they are settled then. Can you send me a private message (or email support) with your settings file? It can be found here:

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 7\profiles\%profile name%\settings.ini
  • #41 by Obias-Trader on 07 Jul 2014
  • how do you attach a file to a private message? Didn't see Attach button as now when posting reply
  • #42 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 07 Jul 2014
  • You're right, it is not possible to do that with a PM, just email it to support then, I'll intercept your message.
  • #43 by mcbee on 07 Jul 2014
  • hi Obias-Trader
    i have looked at your screenshot.
    can you please confirm that the next market DID NOT have any bets placed (it is been monitored), as this would explain why it looks like Amount staked is not being returned.
    if there is bets placed in the next market, then the funds will show the bet amount.

mcbee
  • #44 by Obias-Trader on 07 Jul 2014
  • Hi Mcbee,
    I can confirm there was no bets on other markets at that time.
    You can tell the fault is in the market in the screenshot because the available funds is exactly the new variable "market_min_pl" (in red) lower than the Total Funds
  • #45 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 09 Jul 2014
  • Obias, so it'll be great if you do send me your settings to support@marketfeeder. co. uk
Pages:
Actions