Author Topic: Version 8.2.1.1 Beta - Tennis Current Server, Horse Race Status and more...  (Read 37237 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi Oxa
Upgraded to Windows 10 this weekend.
8.2.1.1 Beta is rock-solid so far.
Used to get occasional access violation errors on a vista machine, not anymore with this new update  :D

@pcal & @marcV: Can you let me know what vps you use and/or what settings in Windows 10? Do you use a special configuration?

I am having lots of problems. As well with my local pc (Win10) as with my current vps (tagadab 2008 srv). Do you have any tips for configuring things so that the program does not crash (I get a lot of access violation errors just after starting up the software, even with the two newest versions 8.2.1.2 and 8.2.1.3) Any help is appreciated!
Thanks. John

• Administrator
korthouj, have you used/trialled it before the new update? Did it work normally then? I'm trying to find out if your problems are related to the update.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hi

I having upgraded to 8.2.1.3 but I recive this error on windows server 2003:

A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program.

Thank you for support

• Administrator
Didacus, OK, I see, could you re-download it again now and let me know if the newly installed build still gives you that error message?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hi Oxa,

Thank you for your reply. I had problems with the previous version also. I haven't been able to let the software run trouble free. Although the newest version had no problem running the first time. That was after putting it through the compatibility checker and letting it save the settings. But when I started up the software for the second time I got an access violation error and the program has to close after that. Very frustrating so far...I have also tried to give more rights to the folder where it is installed. And removing " read only" attributes from the folder/files in the installation folder.

I also have timemachine now and that is giving me the same problem. Access violations while trying to load the markets I guess...

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
John

P.S. Where is the download link of the newest version mentioned in the previous post? (for Didacus) - I would like to try that new version as well...

• Administrator
korthouj, are you running MF Pro as administrator? Have you already turned off DEP on your machine?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
I did not have it turned off. I had to check it. I have tried now to first turn it off for feeder.exe only. The program still gives the error (after reboot). Then I turned off DEP for the entire system by entering the following command in a command prompt (run as admin): bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff

When checking the DEp status with this command: wmic OS Get DataExecutionPrevention_SupportPolicy
it gives me a 0, meaning DEP is turned off completely.
But the software still gives me an access violation error.  ???
(I run it as an administrator, option is checked in compatibility settings
and also I am logged in as a user with admin rights...)

Any tips?
Thanks.
Johan

• Administrator
I don't have a ready solution for this. I may need to work with your case individually, and it is an off-topic in this thread as it happened before the update. Please send me a private message, I'll suggest further steps you may need to take.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Also on my win2008 server vps the MFPro program comes with an error popup to close the program. It gives some text in the error window as well, which I have copied in a textfile. I will attach it with this post. (I have DEP disabled on the vps now as well and rebooted. The error is after that change (and also before the DEP change).

Anybody any idea what to do about this?

Thanks.
Johan

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
@pcal & @marcV: Can you let me know what vps you use and/or what settings in Windows 10? Do you use a special configuration?

I am having lots of problems. As well with my local pc (Win10) as with my current vps (tagadab 2008 srv). Do you have any tips for configuring things so that the program does not crash (I get a lot of access violation errors just after starting up the software, even with the two newest versions 8.2.1.2 and 8.2.1.3) Any help is appreciated!
Thanks. John

Hi

Im actually running exclusivly trow vps.
In local pc have plenty of errors and crashes.
But i realise the most of cases problems are caused by my other software instalation and because windows updates.

So i install in my vps ONLY AND ONLY, the really necessary stuff for betting.
Turn off all updates
Restart vps at least 1 time per week

And voillá, till now have almost 100% stability.

Hope any of this tips help you.

Chears
pcal
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• All members
Just a quick note to report that the Markets Race Status seems to be working as expected.
I say "seems" because sometimes my trigger doesn't fire. Some thing to be aware of:
In "Jumps" racing, there's no "Going Behind" since they don't use starting stalls.
If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

• All members
Hi pcal,

Thank you for your reply. I have a few questions about that.
Where do I find trow vps online? And what version of MFP are
you using on your vps? And what version of dot net framework?
What operating system does the vps have?

Thank you already very much for the info.

regards,
Johan

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
Hi pcal,

Thank you for your reply. I have a few questions about that.
Where do I find trow vps online? And what version of MFP are
you using on your vps? And what version of dot net framework?
What operating system does the vps have?

Thank you already very much for the info.

regards,
Johan

Hi
No problem mate

My vps have 1gb ram (in my opinion is a litle less than desired 2 gb will be much better)
windows 2008 r2

Have no install nothing, windows instalations hace already all i need for work whith market feeder

Always last stable version, at the moment to help Oxa and all team i use this beta version.

I use this server
http://www.tagadab.com/virtual-private-servers

But are mutch more around, and also cheaper.

Chears
pcal
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• All members
Hi pcal,

That's a coincidence. I am using the same vps at tagadab. And I managed to solve the
problem, or at least I hope so. Till now it's running stable one day already.

What I did is change the locale settings. The decimal to be exactly.  
Even my local pc is running stable now one day also. That had probably to do with
my programmed trigger (still in the making by myself...) I created a new profile while starting up and then it started without the " access violation" error. I am testing now to see if it will stay stable. So far so good...fingers crossed...

Thanks for the info anyway. It is much appreciated. I like tagadab a lot. Prices could be better. But I find the server running smoothly. And that is important too...;-)

Regards,
Johan

• All members
Didacus, OK, I see, could you re-download it again now and let me know if the newly installed build still gives you that error message?

Hi Oxa, there is the same error message

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE