Author Topic: Version 8.2.1.1 Beta - Tennis Current Server, Horse Race Status and more...  (Read 37112 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
didacus, then it seems a piece of software is running on your server that acts as a debugger or a code monitor that is detected by MF Pro's code protection system.
Are you aware of any system utility installed on the server that could match this description?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Administrator
RunGeeGeeRun, I received a notification of your new reply in this topic where you were reporting a problem with the "attempt to green up" trigger action. But then I can't find this post here any more. If you deleted it, does it mean that the problem is no longer actual? If you did not, should I restore the post here and get more details from you?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
didacus, then it seems a piece of software is running on your server that acts as a debugger or a code monitor that is detected by MF Pro's code protection system.
Are you aware of any system utility installed on the server that could match this description?

Hi Oxa

I do not think, I use a standard server amazon and MFP 8.1.2.1 work fine. Please look the list of installed software and tasks.

Thank you for support

• Administrator
Thank you for the screenshots. Version 8.1.2.1 works fine because it is protected with a different piece of code. I'll contact the support of the third party whose code we now use and ask them what could be provoking this error message.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hello,
After updating to this latest version I can't create/edit triggers. I can open triggers editor, but can't open formula builder window(nothing happens). Any solution for this?
Thanks.

• Administrator
Try creating a new default settings profile and re-entering the program with it.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hi Oxa,
This not going to work, same situation again. Any other advice?

• Administrator
Can you open and edit standalone trigger (*.mft) files, i.e. by double-clicking on them in a file explorer?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
It seems that also isn't possible, although I never tried this before. I see mouse cursor waiting  for minutes but nothing happens.

• Administrator
What exactly is not possible - is opening the file itself not possible or opening the formula builder? Can you attach the screenshot of what you see after the function fails?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Opening file itself is not possible in this last case(just see mouse cursor waiting). Formula builder is not available when mfp already started and triggers editor opened.

• Administrator
Can you check if the new version of MF Pro is added to your antivirus exceptions?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
It is ok with antivirus, it seems that some problem was with my system, I reinstalled mfp again and now it works fortunately. However again I don't see minutes/seconds since score change variable. It that variable missed again, or I can't find that?

• Administrator
OK, glad you managed to sort it out.
The time since the last goal is on my list, but I couldn't include it in the current upgrade, not yet.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
RunGeeGeeRun, I received a notification of your new reply in this topic where you were reporting a problem with the "attempt to green up" trigger action. But then I can't find this post here any more. If you deleted it, does it mean that the problem is no longer actual? If you did not, should I restore the post here and get more details from you?
I think it may be a bug but not quite certain so I deleted the post in case it was just me (couldn't afford to test it out any more in real mode).  I saved my post just in case I needed to post it again though...this is what I had posted....
There seems to be a serious problem in Real mode when using the Attempt to Green up trigger .  I've just had 2 out of 2 times when the incorrect [lay] bet amount was placed.  In the second time for example my initial bet trigger placed a [£]12.50 bet at odds of 16.50  .  It then used the Attempt to Green up trigger with a 15% setting but only attempted to lay £2.28 at odds of 14.5.  

I watched the second time carefully and it's not a case of only being part-matched or not having enough in my account. £2.28 is the amount it attempted to lay.  It should have been much higher than that to green up.  

It's calculating and laying correctly in test mode.    

I just lost over £20 because of this tonight in just those 2 bets.  Grrrrr.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE