Author Topic: Version 8.2.1.1 Beta - Tennis Current Server, Horse Race Status and more...  (Read 37246 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
I think it may be a bug but not quite certain

I've tested the "attempt to green up" trigger this morning, with both back-then-lay and lay-then-back directions, and it seems to work fine. So in order to find out what happened in your case I would need to see the actual trigger you were using, as well as the program logs and the trigger logs for the corresponding market.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
OK, thanks for checking Oska.  I can't remember the actual trigger I was using at the time (been testing a lot of different ones) but if I see it happen again I'll be sure to post details here.

• All members
Hi Oxa

Very excited to see the race status update as delayed races drive me nuts ;D Are you planning to provide this update for AUS/USA markets? That would be fantastic
Second the motion on greatest betting software out there.Thank you

• Administrator
mcgoo, thanks for your kind feedback!
I agree that it is now easier to determine the "right before the start" moment in a race.

The race status is provided by the API, so as soon as they include AUS and USA races in this data feed, their statuses will automatically appear in MF Pro.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hi Oxa,
There appears to be a problem with the scheduled market locator.
This error happened when I tried it yesterday and so I was ready to do screen grabs should it repeat today & it did.

Market scheduler set to load races at 12:01
12:01 arrives...it seems to be working then...
screenshot_1
On clicking OK, I got...
screenshot_2
On clicking OK...program crashes...dissappears.

On restart...behold, all the days races are loaded in the market list & all is well.

This error means I can't set MFPro to load markets & trade automatically which is one of the main reasons for having this fantastic piece of software!

Methinks a fix is required.
If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

• Administrator
Hi Obias,

Thanks for reporting this.
I don't think this issue is related to the latest version, it was reported in the previous versions as well, but so far I haven't been able to reproduce it, since it only happens once in a while. Do you get it each time your markets are being searched by Market Locator?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hi Oxa,
It happens when I set the schedule to "load markets at exactly this time each day" and leave it do so.

Strange thing I noticed...
When I load the markets manually, before the scheduled time, when the scheduled time arrives the market locator kicks in as expected and loads any races not already loaded ...right up to 1.00 days ahead as instructed.

When set to "load markets at exactly this time each day" and left to do so, it loads markets AND THEN crashes!

• Administrator
I will check this information Obias.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
Obias, please redownload and reinstall MF Pro and let me know if it has fixed the problem for you.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hi Oxa,
Downloaded and reinstalled this morning and it worked fine.

Thanks for the quick fix.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE