Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 16 Nov 2015
  • didacus, then it seems a piece of software is running on your server that acts as a debugger or a code monitor that is detected by MF Pro's code protection system.
    Are you aware of any system utility installed on the server that could match this description?
  • #47 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 16 Nov 2015
  • RunGeeGeeRun, I received a notification of your new reply in this topic where you were reporting a problem with the "attempt to green up" trigger action. But then I can't find this post here any more. If you deleted it, does it mean that the problem is no longer actual? If you did not, should I restore the post here and get more details from you?
  • #48 by didacus on 16 Nov 2015
  • didacus, then it seems a piece of software is running on your server that acts as a debugger or a code monitor that is detected by MF Pro's code protection system.
    Are you aware of any system utility installed on the server that could match this description?

Hi Oxa

I do not think, I use a standard server amazon and MFP 8.1.2.1 work fine. Please look the list of installed software and tasks.

Thank you for support
  • #49 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 16 Nov 2015
  • Thank you for the screenshots. Version 8.1.2.1 works fine because it is protected with a different piece of code. I'll contact the support of the third party whose code we now use and ask them what could be provoking this error message.
  • #50 by mips on 19 Nov 2015
  • Hello,
    After updating to this latest version I can't create/edit triggers. I can open triggers editor, but can't open formula builder window(nothing happens). Any solution for this?
    Thanks.
  • #51 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 19 Nov 2015
  • Try creating a new default settings profile and re-entering the program with it.
  • #52 by mips on 19 Nov 2015
  • Hi Oxa,
    This not going to work, same situation again. Any other advice?
  • #53 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 19 Nov 2015
  • Can you open and edit standalone trigger (*.mft) files, i.e. by double-clicking on them in a file explorer?
  • #54 by mips on 19 Nov 2015
  • It seems that also isn't possible, although I never tried this before. I see mouse cursor waiting  for minutes but nothing happens.
  • #55 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 19 Nov 2015
  • What exactly is not possible - is opening the file itself not possible or opening the formula builder? Can you attach the screenshot of what you see after the function fails?
  • #56 by mips on 19 Nov 2015
  • Opening file itself is not possible in this last case(just see mouse cursor waiting). Formula builder is not available when mfp already started and triggers editor opened.
  • #57 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 19 Nov 2015
  • Can you check if the new version of MF Pro is added to your antivirus exceptions?
  • #58 by mips on 19 Nov 2015
  • It is ok with antivirus, it seems that some problem was with my system, I reinstalled mfp again and now it works fortunately. However again I don't see minutes/seconds since score change variable. It that variable missed again, or I can't find that?
  • #59 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 20 Nov 2015
  • OK, glad you managed to sort it out.
    The time since the last goal is on my list, but I couldn't include it in the current upgrade, not yet.
  • #60 by RunGeeGeeRun on 21 Nov 2015
  • RunGeeGeeRun, I received a notification of your new reply in this topic where you were reporting a problem with the "attempt to green up" trigger action. But then I can't find this post here any more. If you deleted it, does it mean that the problem is no longer actual? If you did not, should I restore the post here and get more details from you?
    I think it may be a bug but not quite certain so I deleted the post in case it was just me (couldn't afford to test it out any more in real mode).  I saved my post just in case I needed to post it again though...this is what I had posted....
    There seems to be a serious problem in Real mode when using the Attempt to Green up trigger .  I've just had 2 out of 2 times when the incorrect [lay] bet amount was placed.  In the second time for example my initial bet trigger placed a [£]12.50 bet at odds of 16.50  .  It then used the Attempt to Green up trigger with a 15% setting but only attempted to lay £2.28 at odds of 14.5.  

I watched the second time carefully and it's not a case of only being part-matched or not having enough in my account. £2.28 is the amount it attempted to lay.  It should have been much higher than that to green up.  

It's calculating and laying correctly in test mode.    

I just lost over £20 because of this tonight in just those 2 bets.  Grrrrr.
Pages:
Actions