Author Topic: Version 8.2.2.1 - min_stake and traded_r_ticks  (Read 19381 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Version 8.2.2.1 - min_stake and traded_r_ticks
« on: 16 Feb 2016, 15:13 »
In today's update:

IMPROVEMENTS

1. New trigger variables:
    - event_finished - the time at which the event was declared finished or "closed" on BetFair. By comparing this time to now_time (e.g. (now_time - event_finished)/mf_minute), you can find out how much time has passed since the event's finish.

- min_stake - the minimum allowed bet size in your currency.

2. The ability to bet at best available price with one click. Just press Ctrl + left button on the back or lay bet button in any market view, and the program will place your bet at the best available price (1.01 for back bets and current lay price + certain number of ticks - for lay bets). This will greatly improve the chances for your bet to be matched.

3. The football match minute is now displayed and recorded when a goal is scored by one of the teams.

Bugfixes and issues addressed

1. We have reduced the response time for the Time Machine event tree: the tree would take too much time to load, sometimes dropping the connection and failing to load all purchased markets. We have worked on this issue and believe that it has been rectified.

2. The problem with the traded trigger variable was that it did not resolve if you added the r_ticks function next to it (i.e. traded_r_ticks(back_price, 2)). Although it is not the kind of behaviour that is provided by the MarketFeeder Pro's trigger expression parser, still we decided to make an exception and add the support for this structure. You can now construct the following expressions:

s_1_traded_r_ticks(s_1_lay_price, -2) - the amount traded on the first selection in the list at its best lay price minus 2 ticks;

r_2_traded_r_ticks(r_2_back_price, 2) - the amount traded on the second favourite at its best back price plus 2 ticks;

traded_r_ticks(back_price, -1) - the amount traded on the current selection (the one that the expression relates to) at its best back price minus 1 tick.

3. Market Locator did not look for the First Half Goals 2.5 markets, now it does.

4. The P/Ls in Total Goals markets are now calculated correctly in Test Mode (although BetFair does not display any P/L for this kind of market on their website).

You can choose to download and install this new version (use the standard download link) or you can keep using the previous version which is also available.

We will keep improving MF Pro. Thanks for your help and contribution!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: Version 8.2.2.1 - min_stake and traded_r_ticks
« Reply #1 on: 16 Feb 2016, 15:28 »
Why is the previus version start having problem after you have an update? The software have been working smoothly for a time...and now when you are back the problem starts?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 16 Feb 2016, 16:08 »
May we have more details about that, tupp?
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 16 Feb 2016, 19:38 »
How can you affect my version?, the problem seems to start after the latest update...for example MArket locator dont work as befor. I havent made any update how can you affect my software??

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 16 Feb 2016, 20:30 »
There is no way the new update can affect the installed software. Probably it's just a coincidence.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 16 Feb 2016, 20:53 »
Hi Oxa
Much obliged for this update, all running smoothly.  :)
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 17 Feb 2016, 01:14 »
Hello.... My Market Locator doesn´t work correctly.... Don´t show the sports.... It worked fine until today. The new update doesn´t correct this. Do you have any questions about this issue? Now I need to put the markets manually.

Thank you for any help.

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 17 Feb 2016, 07:18 »
The most frequent reason why the sports do not show in Market Locator is either a firewall blocking it from getting the list of sports, or some other system restrictions. Please search here on the forum - this topic has been covered many times and it does not seem to have relevance to the latest version.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 17 Feb 2016, 09:10 »
in the new version sometimes i can not see the bets that the trigger does. I know that the trigger do the bets because i check in my betfair account but i dont seen then in the software
Thank you

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 17 Feb 2016, 09:23 »
in the new version sometimes i can not see the bets that the trigger does.
1. Check that the bets from the corresponding account are being updated (General Options - Retrieve bet list and account statement for ...).
2. Check how often the bets are actually updated (Betting Options - Updating list of bets).

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #10 on: 17 Feb 2016, 10:24 »
Hi Oxa

Always inproove and create a great things to us.

Thanks a lot.

I have a question, can you clarify the point 3 of improvments??

Thanks
pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 17 Feb 2016, 13:04 »
Hi Oxa
Same question as pcal72, can't see where match minute is recorded after a goal, and can't find anything in the help file about it?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 17 Feb 2016, 16:49 »
The match minute can be seen in the pop-up window and in the program log. See the attached screenshot.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 17 Feb 2016, 17:02 »
Thank you Oxa.

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 18 Feb 2016, 13:42 »
There seems to be a problem in the latest version with using r_1_ style references. For example if you monitor user variables r_1_sel_name and r_2_sel_name you get 1st and 2nd fav names with the old version but with new version you always get the fav for both. I am seeing instances of this all over my triggers, inparticular when I log things using such a format. I assume therefore it is also not operating correct in the triggers themselves were the result is less visible. Thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE