Author Topic: Version 8.3.0.1: Romanian access restored, AUS endpoint retired  (Read 20014 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Please see the list of changes below.

AUS Endpoint Retirement

We have removed everything that was implying there is a difference between your Main and AUS wallets or that tried to differentiate between UK and AUS exchange servers.

You will notice that there are no UK and AUS available funds displayed separately, nor are there settings for updating them at different frequencies.

Please not that since the changes in the API will totally cancel the previous AUS architecture when it comes to AUS markets and bets, we did not have an opportunity to thoroughly test the new changes (there was no dedicated playgrounds for developers to test their code, just a few test markets).

So please bear with us and give us a chance to fix everything ASAP by letting us know if you spotted something wrong in the way MF Pro behaves in AUS markets. Please post in this topic.

Improvements

1. We resumed access to MF Pro for Romanian residents. Now all you need to do is to tick "I am a resident of Romania" during log-in. (See attached picture)

2. In Engineer Mode you can now see the exact net amount you will win or lose if you trade out on all open positions in that market right away. This is basically the sum of each selection's net P/L that will be generated from a green-up or a red-up (equal loss distribution).

3. There is a new setting in "General Options" : Show hints with fractional odds. It displays fractional odds in a tooltip when you move your mouse over any betting button in any market view mode. (See attached picture.)

4. We have slightly improved the speed of searching for markets with Market Locator.

5. We have added a new trigger condition:
   Market's Minutes Since Last Goal
   It tracks the time that has passed since the last goal or point was scored (provided that you have turned on the downloading of scores). If no goals have been scored, this check the time that has passed since the start of market refresh.
   Also, there is a new market variable last_goal_time that reflects this condition. It contains the date and time (in MF Pro date/time format) of the last goal or 0 if no goals were scored. You can now get the number of minutes that have passed since the last goal using this formula:
   (now_time - last_goal_time)/mf_minute
   or for seconds:
   (now_time - last_goal_time)/mf_second

6. In Time Machine we've simplified the shopping cart window by removing the detailed lists of all markets in each meeting you are buying. The cart window is now much more compact. Besides, after you are redirected to a purchasing page on our website, the cart window will display a confirmation menu that will let you either confirm your purchase and clear the cart or let it know that the purchase has been cancelled.

7. Match minute is now added to the log when a goal is scored in Football.

Bugfixes

1. If you added more than one market, and switched one of them to the Engineer Mode and another one - to any other mode, then the "Trade Out" and other Engineer Mode buttons would not disappear if you clicked on the market in, say, Brief mode. And clicking on those button would generate an error.

2. There were problems with protecting the same triggers two or more times in a row, whereby you would open a trigger file, perform the protection procedure, then close the protection window and reopen it, then try to protect the same triggers again - the resulting file would turn out to be empty. We fixed this issue.

3. "Going Behind" and "At the Post" race statuses were swapped around in the trigger condition "Market's Race Status".

4. In Time Machine if you were going to purchase lots of markets at once, say, over 20 horse races, the very last ones could be truncated due to the limitations in the URL length in a browser. We improved the method of sending that list of markets to our server, so now you can buy as many markets as you want in one go.

The new build is available from this link:

MarketFeeder Pro 8.3.0.1

The old build is available here:

MarketFeeder Pro 8.2.2.1
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Administrator
MF Pro seems to have picked up the Australian markets correctly.

If you have a different story, please let us know.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Everything OK so far for me Oxa, although I haven't had any bets triggered in the australian markets yet.

If possible, could you reinstate the bank balance figure that used to be beneath available funds and and above exposure.  (see photo snipped from the old manual)

I realise that there would no longer be an Australian figure, but having the bank balance visible was useful in quickly seeing if any money had been made or lost.  Without it, I have to add exposure to available funds, and with those amounts constantly changing as different bets are fired in different markets, the balance figure was a useful quick indication of the state of my finances.

Thanks if it's possible.

• All members
Hi
Not been able to break it yet  :)
In the meantime, nothing but compliments, rock solid, and the improvements are very welcome, thanks also for the bug fixes.

cheers
Mark

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
In the views for Program Log/Account Statement/trigger logs, button for "Showing last transactions on top/bottom" is not working. It is "locked" to "....on top".

• All members
Everything is working rock solid for me so far.  Australian markets are loading fine, and triggers for them are behaving normally in both test and real mode, so thanks for making the transition so smooth.

One tiny suggestion for the new Market's Minutes Since Last Goal trigger condition is maybe reword it so that it says  Market's Minutes Since Last Goal Or Point, as I think with just the word Goal in it, people may not realise that it also applies to points in Tennis markets, and people can use it to devise strategies in all those markets as well.

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
Hi all

First, thanks for this update it works like a charm.

I find a smal issue but it have almost zero importance.

In statement, Market PL sometimes show a negative value but in green color. :)

Nothing special as i say.

Chears
pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• Administrator
Thank you for all your comments and suggestions. I have written them down for the next program update!

In the views for Program Log/Account Statement/trigger logs, button for "Showing last transactions on top/bottom" is not working. It is "locked" to "....on top".

Could you explain this a little bit more for me? In what sense is it locked: you can't actually press the button or pressing it does not make any difference?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hi Oxa

Seeing as you have your coding hat on at the moment, any chance of looking at this suggestion:

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-suggestions/test-statement-improvement/msg54425/#msg54425

I can think of so many examples where it would be useful to be able to add my own info to the statement.  In the following post down Tim thought it was a great idea, but I appreciate it's a big ask in terms of implementing it!

• All members
Thank you for all your comments and suggestions. I have written them down for the next program update!

Could you explain this a little bit more for me? In what sense is it locked: you can't actually press the button or pressing it does not make any difference?

Sorry for being unclear. I prefer to see the latest info on the top, so that the latest info is immediately in view when I first open the window. With this update, the latest info is always at the bottom of the page so that I have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see it. Pressing the button does not bring the latest info to the top...as it did in previous versions. In this update, pressing the button does not change anything. In previous versions, pressing the button would change the location of the latest info by bringing it to the top or the bottom depending on one's preference.

• All members
Everything OK so far for me Oxa, although I haven't had any bets triggered in the australian markets yet.

If possible, could you reinstate the bank balance figure that used to be beneath available funds and and above exposure.  (see photo snipped from the old manual)

I realise that there would no longer be an Australian figure, but having the bank balance visible was useful in quickly seeing if any money had been made or lost.  Without it, I have to add exposure to available funds, and with those amounts constantly changing as different bets are fired in different markets, the balance figure was a useful quick indication of the state of my finances.

Thanks if it's possible.

I heartily second that !

• All members
Hi Oxa

Small problem, and I think it must be an api thing rather than mfp, but today in real mode results, mixed martial arts was coming up as a number in the new look statement file.  As a result, everything else was shifted left eg in the new column which normally lists the relevant sport, the actual event details have been listed.

This meant that all the other details of these results were not correctly aligned with all the other results from today's statement.  Maybe the new look statement needs a way to make sure that if the new sport column info isn't in the api then the other columns from that results aren't incorrectly shifted left.

• Administrator
Working on all of these...
As for the addition to the statement, I need to first agree this with my co-developer, so can't comment on that at the moment.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
Well, after upgrading to the latest build yesterday, to get over the "Markets loading....................." and wait for ever issue, I find it far from stable - in fact totally unusable for the same triggers as I was running in the previous version for the past few years.

It just hangs and according to Task Manager just eats more and more memory - I crash closed it just now at 229 MB.

I have three other versions of it running OK with more simple triggers using 50MB each.  I think that is about 20MB more than the previous version for the same triggers but cannot confirm that as it is not something I often look at.

Any helpful thoughts appreciated.  Can I revert to the previous built without the Loading Markets issue?

• All members
Im having the same problem cant use the new version it is far to slow thanks colin

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE