Author Topic: Version 8.3.0.1: Romanian access restored, AUS endpoint retired  (Read 20013 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Any chance of reverting to older issues  it was working fine yesterday hopeless now

• Élite
That's what I am going to try after racing finishes tonight.

• Administrator
It just hangs and according to Task Manager just eats more and more memory - I crash closed it just now at 229 MB.

Hi alfaman. You might want to give me the details, i.e. which markets (sports) you are monitoring and what sorts of triggers you run. You can share them in private if you wish.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hi oxa is there no way of getting the older versions to be able to load markets, is it something betfair have done as the older versions were working yesterday, thanks Colin

• Élite
Colin

I left the older version running on one laptop and have no trouble uploading markets today.  I still however cannot get any statements on either the new or older platform (8.0.0.15).

• Élite
hi
please check your computer for software updates.
also check your browser and antivirus security setting for the internet , if it is to high it will block uploads.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
OK I will do that - it is just peculiar that all the problems start mid way through an afternoon trading when nothing is changing.  I suppose it has to happen sometime!

But it is also strange that on one lap top (therefore with one set of conditions) version 8.0.0.15 runs fine as it has done since released (except for the statements since Saturday) and the latest release will not run either at all or if so, not for more than a couple of minutes.

• Administrator
alfaman, I have replied to your private message regarding the triggers and statements.

Colin, BetFair warned us that they were going to retire the old API endpoint soon after the introduction of the new one, so it is possible that the older versions will not work.

As for the statements, try deleting the following folder and restart the program:

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\statement\real\
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hi oxa thanks, i have reloaded an old version and the markets are working fine now thanks

• Élite
I tried this and it has recreated the folder and now the date at the top of the statement screen has advanced to yesterday (from last Wednesday) but today is still not available - see image attached.

How do I kick it into downloading current info from Betfair?

• Élite
Ah - a few minutes later it has re-appeared - thanks

• Élite
But it is only up dating from 17:40 today - can I get it to go back further?

• All members
Ive just tried to download 8.2.2.1 which is still on the website and i get the waiting for markets problem when i check log files it says unable to send request error 33 the handle is in the wrong state for requested operation, are other people having problems with this or is it my computer as it is still on the website i assume it must work ok, Colin

• Élite
hi
your computer software is blocking the download, you will have to go through your software/antivirus etc and allow mfp and the locator and editor full access , also check that mfp,locator and editor is allowed through your firewall.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Ok thanks, but it worked saturday and i also have the same problem on my vps, i will have a look cheers Colin

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE