Author Topic: Version 8.5.1.2 - prefix for Each Way, a smoother Time Machine experience  (Read 21321 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Let me look into this...
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Administrator
However, when loaded from the market locator, the previous build has Soccer listed in the market_parent, but the current build is fundamentally different and just has the name of the 2 teams listed there.

Looks like the previous version had it wrong: the market_parent should return the parent category of the market you are looking at, not the whole path to that market. See the quotation from the manual:

The name of the parent category to which the market belongs. For example, for horse races which you added from today's card this variable will always return "Horse Racing - Todays Card". Several markets of the same football match (like "Match Odds" and "Total Goals") will share the same market_parent, for instance "Portsmouth v Sunderland". 

So the new version treats market_parent correctly.

Would it be a solution for you to be able to check the sport ID of a particular market rather than look for the word "Soccer" in its name?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Thanks for checking it Oxa, I will try and adjust things...the one place it will fall over at the moment using market_name is american football and football.

Your sports id idea sounds good, but I can't seem to find any info in the manual or on the forum as to how to include it in a triggers conditions, and where each sports id is listed.  There is the betting code option in the trigger conditions, but that doesn't cover all sports.

Any clues?

• Administrator
I need to introduce the corresponding variable. I have already noted it down for the next release.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
An important message for those who have been experiencing virus alerts from Microsoft Security Essentials when trying to install the latest version of MF Pro!

We have been in contact with the Microsoft support about this, and they have updated their heuristics database to remove the suspicion of threat from our software.

Please make sure to update your Security Essentials as soon as the update is out.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE