Author Topic: Version 8.7.2.4 - market_tradeout, hide prices with small offers, Goal Lines...  (Read 18909 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
[IMPROVEMENTS]

1. You can now choose to hide prices with offers less than a set amount of money. See the new setting in General Options.

2. Your Logger settings are now grouped in a dedicated settings tab. Some new settings have been added to let you use MarketFeeder Pro on a VPS more efficiently, in the preparation of our own BetVPS service. You can now view logs remotely using a password (provided the computer on which you are running MF Pro has a dedicated IP address. Contact us for details).

3. A set of buttons was added to the sports tree in Time Machine to download all purchased markets from the current node and to select the right type of markets from the list.

4. A new trigger variable market_tradeout that returns the total amount of potential profit/loss you would receive if you closed all open bets on all selections in this market. This is the sum of tradeout_net of all selections in this market.

5. A new trigger variable voldif_{minutes} that returns the change in the volume (the amount of money matched) on the given selection over the specified number of minutes. It reflects the growth of the selection’s volume (not to confuse with volume percentage!) over time.

6. An extended list of football market types in Market Locator. You can now search for specific Over/Under markets (e.g. only 0.5, only 1.5, or a combination of 2.5 and 3.5, etc.) and 2, 3 or 4 TBP in horse races;

7. We’ve added Goal Lines to the list of market betting codes in triggers. Accordingly, the trigger variable market_code will return 35 when checked for a Goal Lines market, and the prefix football26_ can be used to address Goal Lines markets in cross-market triggers.

8. You can now copy and paste all constants from one trigger file to another trigger file.

9. The Race Status is now available for Greyhound races too. The list of available race statuses is as follows:

Dormant - There is no data available for this race;
 Delayed - The start of the race has been delayed;
 Parading - The horses/greyhounds are in the parade ring;
 Going Down - The horses are going down to the starting post;
 At The Post - The horses are at the post;
 Going Behind - The horses are going behind the stalls;
 Approaching - The greyhounds are approaching the traps;
 Going in Traps - The greyhounds are being put in the traps;
 Hare Running - The hare has been started;
 Under Orders - The horses are loaded into the stalls/race is about to start;
 Off - The race has started;
 Finished - The race has finished;
 Final Result - The result has been declared (Greyhounds only);
 False Start - There has been a false start;
 Photograph - The result of the race is subject to a photo finish;
 Result - The result of the race has been announced;
 Weighed In - The jockeys have weighed in;
 Race Void - The race has been declared void;
 No Race - The race has been declared a no race;
 Meeting Abandoned - The meeting has been abandoned;
 Rerun - The race will be rerun;
 Abandoned - The race has been abandoned.

[BUGFIXES]

1. We have fixed a major bug in Market Locator that prevented it from running smoothly in the market scheduler. Basically, if the previous search had not finished before the new search was initiated, Market Locator would freeze. We have also fixed the problem with the list of sports not showing in the Market Locator menu.

2. In the “Current Bets” window, if you had bets placed in markets not in your list, then a click on such bet would load a market into the program, but its name would be shortened (not having the full path). We have fixed the path now.

3. We have fixed the way the P/L of test bets was calculated and the way they were being settled in Goal Lines markets.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
4 and 5 are the best! 

• All members
Having updated to ver 8.7.22, MFP opens up the Betfair website instead of the MFP program.
Have needed to revert to previous version.
Are others having the same problem ? Does latest ver 8.7.2.2 need a fix or is it just my computer ?

• All members
Hi
initially when starting 8.7.2.2 I got the attached message
then I have the same as pfc where login window logs in to BF website and no access to marketfeeder
but, if I login using the built in form rather than secure browser, MFP opens up ok.

thanks for this update Oxa, once these small things are sorted the best will be even better :)
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
I will look into these issues today, thanks for reporting.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hi,

I got the same "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" error.  But like MarkV, logging in using the built in form worked (felt like I had to log in twice thought to get to the same point in the previous version!)

regards

Wez

• All members
The addition of market_tradeout is fantastic. 
I have been after this feature for ages 😀😀😀

• All members
Unable to load any games which I have paid for after updating to latest version, 8.7.2.2

• Administrator
Unable to load any games which I have paid for after updating to latest version, 8.7.2.2

I sent you a private message regarding this.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
I got the same "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" error. 

Is it a recurring error, i.e. are you getting it each time you log in?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
that error message occurred when starting up MF before the login screen appears
then login in through the secure browser page, logs in to betfair and displays betfair website in secure browser, MF does not start and remains on the secure browser window logged in to BF website.

the error message continued to occur each time when starting up MF and logging in via secure browser

after using the built in form to login, the error message does not occur anymore when starting up MF
after this the built in form always appears on startup and can login and start MF without problem, but only on the built in form

hope that makes sense   

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator

Anyone else experiencing problems with Time Machine?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hovering mouse on the MF icon on the taskbar shows the login window instead of MF, this was not the case in the previous version which showed MF. 

• Administrator
Fixed:

- the "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" message when logging in using the browser
- being unable to log in using the browser.

Version 8.7.2.3 available for download from the download page.

Thanks bunches for your quick feedback!

Hovering mouse on the MF icon on the taskbar shows the login window instead of MF

I was unable to reproduce it yet MarkV, will keep an eye on it over the next week.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
8.7.2.3 fixes all of the above for me, thank you.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE