Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by liltbrockie on 10 May 2019
  • Had an issue last night monitoring horse races where it just got stuck... the market stayed in play when it clearly wasnt... and the the next markets went green but nothing at all was happening no triggers were firing when they should have been....
  • #17 by nenwmn on 11 May 2019
  • Crashed with Abnormal program termination when scrolling markets only, crashes on BetVPS and locally. Restricted to using 8.7.3.3 which does not crash. 
  • #18 by pfc on 12 May 2019
  • Yes, reverting to previous version is current best solution to these problems.
  • #19 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 12 May 2019
  • Hi! Very sorry to hear about the crashes.
    I'm trying to trace down any similarities between the crashes.

Are you all running a recurring market search using Market Locator?
  • #20 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 12 May 2019
  • Also, does anyone of those who experiences crashes choose to view BetFair charts as their mini-charts between the back and lay prices?
  • #21 by MarkV on 12 May 2019
  • Hi Oxa
    just to report what I have come across, seems to be statement related for me similar to some issues in the other post regarding 8.7.5.3:

viewing statement, then closing browser window, MF window has closed and disappeared, task manager does not show MF running, need to restart MF. this has occurred 3 times

I had an abnormal termination message right after logging in, seemed to occur on the first statement update 30secs after login.

standard LTP mini-charts and manual market locator searches about three times per day.

reverted to 8.7.4.1 and been running in real mode all weekend no problems   

• #22 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 12 May 2019
  • Hi MarkV!

Thanks for such a detailed report, will try to reproduce the statement issue right now!
  • #23 by pfc on 13 May 2019
  • Yes I run recurring market seach with MLocator at 1 hr intervals.
    No I don't view Betfair charts.
  • #24 by liltbrockie on 13 May 2019
  • I have a recurring market search that runs at midnight... I don't use betfair charts.

Is there not a crash log dump file we can send you?
  • #25 by RyanWolf on 15 May 2019
  • Any idea why inplay events aren't deleted despited I've got "Delete in-play event automatically" option ticked?
  • #26 by mcbee on 15 May 2019
  • hi
    the markets are suspended so they are not in-play.
    this could be due to the markets been cancelled or just suspended by betfair before in-play due to complications as betfair did an update/or whatever yesterday.

• #27 by RyanWolf on 15 May 2019
  • Have a look at Royal Pari - Aurora game. It's inplay at the moment, checked. Isn't suspended. Loads of games like that, which gone inplay but aren't deleted.
  • #28 by mcbee on 15 May 2019
  • hi
    but again the match is showing idle.
    this is betfair not setting them as in-play , betfair has a problem.
    mfp can only delete if the match shows/goes in-play.
  • #29 by RyanWolf on 15 May 2019
  • Allright then, thanks, was just curious. Will send complain to BF :P
  • #30 by Wez on 18 May 2019
  • Ditto.  Seeing exception violations when 2 instances of MFP are running in real mode on 2 different BF accounts.
    "Exception EAccessViolation in ntdll"

Pages:
Actions