Author Topic: Version 8.7.8.5 - more free markets in Time Machine  (Read 2697 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
We have added to the list of free markets all horse races, Greyhound races, football matches and tennis matches that were available on BetFair from March 2020 to May 2020. We understand that, starting from April, the choice of markets was poor as most events were cancelled, however, it is still thousands of markets you can use to polish your ideas and learn betting without risking that your account is suspended for monitoring data without placing bets!

Selecting the new markets is very easy: they are highlighted with green in the tree of events. Just add them to your shopping cart next time you want to purchase some data. You can add an unlimited number of free “green” markets, however please bear in mind that due to the huge total amount of data contained in them, it may significantly slow down the loading of Time Machine, so choose wisely.

In order to see the free markets in green, download the latest version of MarketFeeder Pro 8.7.8.5. If you keep using the previous version, the markets will still be available for free, you will just have a harder time discerning them among other markets.

We have also added the ability to place lay bets in the Auto-Dutching mode in markets even if there is no overround in the market's book%.

Let’s stick together, as this lockdown nightmare will end sooner or later!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
Re: Version 8.7.8.5 - more free markets in Time Machine
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2020, 08:18 »
Great Oxa

Many thanks

pcal
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2020, 09:40 »
Hi 

I'm selecting the green markets but it wont let me order them as it indicates a minimum of £5 order

Any help?

David

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2020, 18:23 »
Hi I'm selecting the green markets but it wont let me order them as it indicates a minimum of £5 order Any help? David

Hello!

Our offer says:

Just add them to your shopping cart next time you want to purchase some data.

So that's right, you can add the free markets to your order, but the minimal amount of order is still 5 GBP.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE