Author Topic: Version 8.8.1.6 - fix for finished markets, login window and more  (Read 25128 times)

Tags:
  • All members
i downlaoded from the website approx 8pm last night
I've updated the file since, please check the newest build.
website download page is 8.8.1.1
8.8.1.4 newest build downloadable from first post this topic 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
8.8.1.4 newest build running like a swiss watch
funds stable, no prematurely finished markets, timestamps good, no red lines in the log

will post an update again later  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
but as I was typing the previous post, this was registered in the log, but still all running smoothly

• All members
all looking good for me - no issues seen so far - seems very stable

• All members
Hello people!
When is version 8.1.1.4 available on the website for download?
Yesterday the new version was available, I made a video about the corrections and sent it to the people of my group to update it, but then it returned to version 8.1.1.1 on the website.

• Administrator
Hello people!
When is version 8.1.1.4 available on the website for download?
Yesterday the new version was available, I made a video about the corrections and sent it to the people of my group to update it, but then it returned to version 8.1.1.1 on the website.
You can already download it from the link in the opening post of this topic and from the link in the Portuguese section of the forum:

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-forum-portugues/versao-8-8-1-4-uma-correcao-para-mercados-acabados-e-muito-mais/

By the way, you and your clients are welcome to post in that topic in case any of you have any problems.

However, we have not made this version official yet, as it needs more testing: in some cases the connection to BF's server gets dropped and this may lead to some markets "finishing" prematurely.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hello people! When is version 8.1.1.4 available on the website for download? Yesterday the new version was available, I made a video about the corrections and sent it to the people of my group to update it, but then it returned to version 8.1.1.1 on the website.
You can already download it from the link in the opening post of this topic and from the link in the Portuguese section of the forum: https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-forum-portugues/versao-8-8-1-4-uma-correcao-para-mercados-acabados-e-muito-mais/ By the way, you and your clients are welcome to post in that topic in case any of you have any problems. However, we have not made this version official yet, as it needs more testing: in some cases the connection to BF's server gets dropped and this may lead to some markets "finishing" prematurely.

Yes, it is because as I played the video on youtube showing q version 1.4 was on the site, people are talking here in the private that only has version 1.1.
But I am sending the direct link for them to install 1.4 and go testing.

I am going to wait to do some research about racing with a list of tips to see if a problem that some customers were having previously normalized.

• All members
 A customer who installed version 1.4 reported that the Windows time of the VPS is regressing 1 hour every minute when leaving the MF open.

Then he installed version 1.3 and said that he did not have this problem and for the time being he is not having the problem of the funds getting -1 and also of the races ending before the time.

• All members

Series of gateway timeouts at 16:01, the program handled it well; no markets set to finished, funds normal. Everything running smoothly before during and after. 18 markets refreshing at 14 secs

16:00:27 Bulgaria v Wales: Going to  BACK £ 3.00 at 2.96 on selection 'The Draw'. Bet is unmatched. If unmatched, bet will be cancelled at In-Play. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "Open at gticks 1". 
16:00:51 Cancelling the following bets in market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League B / Fixtures 14 Oct / Russia v Hungary / Match Odds":BACK £ 3.00 at 4.40 on "The Draw" The bet was placed/cancelled by  Bets were cancelled by: Cancel unmatched back back if: WOM against, Price skipped, Partial and moved against. 
16:01:11 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League C / Fixtures 14 Oct / Greece v Kosovo / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:15 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League A. / Fixtures 14 Oct / Italy v Netherlands / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:24 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League C / Fixtures 14 Oct / North Macedonia v Georgia / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:25 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League C / Fixtures 14 Oct / Greece v Kosovo / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:35 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League B / Fixtures 14 Oct / Slovakia v Israel / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:44 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League A. / Fixtures 14 Oct / Croatia v France / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:49 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League B / Fixtures 14 Oct / Slovakia v Israel / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:51 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League A. / Fixtures 14 Oct / Portugal v Sweden / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:51 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League B / Fixtures 14 Oct / Romania v Austria / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:52 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League B / Fixtures 14 Oct / Scotland v Czech Republic / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:52 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League C / Fixtures 14 Oct / North Macedonia v Georgia / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:52 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / Brazilian Football / Brazilian Serie A / Fixtures 14 Oct / SE Palmeiras v Coritiba / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:53 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League A. / Fixtures 14 Oct / England v Denmark / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:53 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League C / Fixtures 14 Oct / Moldova v Slovenia / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:53 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League B / Fixtures 14 Oct / Bulgaria v Wales / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 
16:01:57 Error while refreshing the market "Soccer / UEFA Football / UEFA Nations League / UEFA Nations League A. / Fixtures 14 Oct / Italy v Netherlands / Match Odds". Gateway Time-out 

• All members
Hi MarkV / all,

I got the same, at the same time. I wonder if that was an actual API issue at Betfair...

16:01:02Error while refreshing the market "Greyhound Racing / SIS / Hove 14th Oct / 16:08 Hove 14th Oct - A4 500m". Gateway Time-out
16:01:21Error while refreshing the market "Greyhound Racing / SIS / Hove 14th Oct / 16:08 Hove 14th Oct - A4 500m". Gateway Time-out
16:01:29Error while refreshing the market "Greyhound Racing / SIS / Hove 14th Oct / 16:08 Hove 14th Oct - A4 500m". Gateway Time-out
16:01:31Error while refreshing the market "Greyhound Racing / SIS / Hove 14th Oct / 16:08 Hove 14th Oct - A4 500m". Gateway Time-out
16:01:39Error while refreshing the market "Greyhound Racing / SIS / Hove 14th Oct / 16:08 Hove 14th Oct - A4 500m". Gateway Time-out
16:01:45Error while refreshing the market "Greyhound Racing / SIS / Hove 14th Oct / 16:08 Hove 14th Oct - A4 500m". Gateway Time-out
16:01:51Error while refreshing the market "Greyhound Racing / SIS / Hove 14th Oct / 16:08 Hove 14th Oct - A4 500m". Gateway Time-out
16:01:55Error while refreshing the market "Greyhound Racing / SIS / Hove 14th Oct / 16:08 Hove 14th Oct - A4 500m". Gateway Time-out
16:01:57Error while refreshing the market "Greyhound Racing / SIS / Hove 14th Oct / 16:08 Hove 14th Oct - A4 500m". Gateway Time-out

• All members
My findings so far are...

Funds changing to £-1.00 and the markets not refreshing in this state.
Sometimes a search of markets using Market Locator would bring differing amounts of markets, or no markets.

8.8.1.4 1st one
Funds don't change to £-1.00, but funds errors appearing in program logs.
Markets finishing early.
I installed this last night, had the market issue finishing early twice, then reverted back to 8.8.1.1 overnight.

8.8.1.4 2nd one - Used for about 4 hours so far.
Funds haven't changed and no fund errors in program logs.
Markets haven't finished early.
A search of markets in Market Locator brings the correct markets back each time.
The only connection type errors I've had are the Gateway Time-out errors above.

Reggie

• All members
I got the same, at the same time. I wonder if that was an actual API issue at Betfair...

you may be right, the Betfair API Status shows last updated just after (hover mouse over any "Operational")
https://status.developer.betfair.com/

• Administrator
Yes, I was getting the Gateway Timeout errors at exactly the same time. This is an error message that indicates the server was unavailable.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
2nd version of 8.8.1.4 has worked without issue for me all day - many thanks for sorting this out

• All members
Ditto. 2nd 8.8.1.4 has been completely stable here all day. Your work on this is very much appreciated Oxa. 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE