Author Topic: Version 8.8.1.6 - fix for finished markets, login window and more  (Read 25136 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Thanks Oxa, latest build very stable and 99.9% of the errors gone. The only errors appearing in the error logs now are all 'Error while refreshing the market XXXXXXXX. Gateway Time-out' but I can not see any deterioration of performance - see attached Regards Paul Fone

Paul, the Gateway Time-Out is a genuine break in the API service and something we can't influence, but thank you anyway for reporting this: every bit helps!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hi everyone,

I am facing some problems with this new version. Some Football markets started appearing named "Unknown Path", like for example today in "Birmingham U23 vs Ipswich U23" (see: Unknown markets 1 and 2)

As well correct score markets disappeared. I mean i use MFPro Market Locator to download the markets and at least today it seems it is not downloading those markets.

Meanwhile i made a search for the next days in the MFPro market locator and many coorect score markets are being identified as "Unknown Path-Correct Score" (see: Unknown Path-3).

Thanks

• Administrator
I am now offering you to download version 8.8.1.5 where we have further adjusted the program code:

MarketFeeder Pro 8.8.1.5

If 8.8.1.4 did nothing for you, there is a good chance this update will work better.
I've also edited the link in the opening message of this thread.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hi Oxa
Sorry just tried 8.8.1.5 Current Bets window, cancel back returns a message "attempted to cancel.." and after this the program stops responding or closes down. In first test the live unmatched bets were actually cancelled, second test the bets did not cancel and I cancelled them on BF site. See attached
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
Hi Oxa Sorry just tried 8.8.1.5 Current Bets window, cancel back returns a message "attempted to cancel.." and after this the program stops responding or closes down. In first test the live unmatched bets were actually cancelled, second test the bets did not cancel and I cancelled them on BF site. See attached

Can you cancel an individual bet by pressing on the red cross or is cancelling a problem altogether?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Looks like (manual - I've not tested triggers) cancelling overall is a problem. I clicked the red cross on the unmatched bet and the program went into unresponsive state for about 10 seconds and then closed down. screenshot is unresponsive state  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
and further to the above it did not actually cancel the bet on BF

• All members
log for above attached

• Administrator
OK, so if you don't cancel the bet and just keep refreshing the markets, does the program freeze eventually (just trying to understand if the cancelling per se is the stumbling block). Obviously, I can't reproduce this ATM, otherwise would not ask these questions. :'(

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
This was from my first test. Started my trigger, markets refreshing normally at 14 secs. Five minutes in trigger makes a few back bets, I decided to test the Current Bets window cancel back, screenshot attached. Approx 18:07 program became unresponsive.

8.8.1.4 I tested the same and there were no problems at all.

• All members
third test:
1 market refreshing at 5 secs
1 unmatched real bet, market refreshing fine no problems
click red cross to cancel bet, program freezes, 30 secs later program closes
screenshot in freeze state, and log

• Administrator
MarkV, to say I'm puzzled is to say nothing. Prior to releasing this I've been testing a set of triggers in real mode for a few hours!

Have to leave it for today, but will get back to this tomorrow.

Try this build for now -- I've rolled back to the previous scheme of connections:

v. 8.8.1.6

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hi
Tried 8.8.1.5 cancel bets again this morning real bets, same errors no response from exchange, program freezes, bet not cancelled

Installed 8.8.1.6, real mode cancel bets works fine, no errors in log, bets are properly cancelled

Not around today for more testing, hope to be tomorrow.

• All members
Hi Oxa

Bit of feedback on 8.8.1.4

Apart from the DDOS errors (which you are working on), all other noted problems have been resolved for me for the last 48 hours:  Markets hanging on loading, markets coming up as finished before they start, balance showing incorrectly.

A new issue has unfortunately come up since this build with the statement section.

On the 15th there are 8 commission entries for a race that had 5 bets.  The 3 erroneous commission entries are for relatively large sums of money that don't relate to the value of the bets placed and the amount won.

On the 16th there is an entry for a lay bet on a horse called 'The Twisler', yet this bet never took place.  I have included the betfair Profit & Loss statement for that day so you can compare things.

As these are Live mode betting statements, I've sent them to you as a PM so you can see the problem.

I appreciate all the effort you're putting in to resolve all these issues and I'm sorry to put more work on your plate.

• Administrator
Hello!

On the 15th there are 8 commission entries for a race that had 5 bets.  The 3 erroneous commission entries are for relatively large sums of money that don't relate to the value of the bets placed and the amount won.

The commission is charged by BetFair (if I understood correctly, the bets were real bets, not test ones). Have you already contacted their support to find out what was the reason for the extra commission entries? Can these entries also be found in your statement on the BF website?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE