Author Topic: Version 8.8.1.6 - fix for finished markets, login window and more  (Read 25130 times)

Tags:
  • All members
hi Oxa, i upgrade to newest Version 8.8.1.6 but i met new problem that the program stop running after few minutes. the code is showing as picture.  i tried several times but alaways have this problem.  thank you for help.

• All members
I tried more times and Error Code changed this time.

• Administrator
Hello! Working on this...
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Hello!

The commission is charged by BetFair (if I understood correctly, the bets were real bets, not test ones). Have you already contacted their support to find out what was the reason for the extra commission entries? Can these entries also be found in your statement on the BF website?

Hi Oxa

Yes, the bets were live ones.  The entries appear to have been made up by mfp, as they dont appear on the betfair p&l.  I have pm'd you the betfair P&L from that day, and a screen grab of how the strange commission entries appear when you load the statement from within mfp

• All members
Hi
Just testing 8.8.116 and can confirm same error as in reply #75.
20 markets refreshing at 14secs
Log attached
MF froze 13:51 approx 11 minutes after adding markets
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hi any idea which is the most stable version, i went back to using 1.4 yesterday which was fine but today i keep getting the errors bad request to many requests and my triggers arent firing i get error insufficient funds, it is trying to lay at massive amounts, this is same trigger that ive been using for 4 years with no probs at all

• Administrator
Hi any idea which is the most stable version, i went back to using 1.4 yesterday which was fine but today i keep getting the errors bad request to many requests and my triggers arent firing i get error insufficient funds, it is trying to lay at massive amounts, this is same trigger that ive been using for 4 years with no probs at all
We've had positive feedback about v. 8.8.1.7, which I sent to several users who reported the most errors and problems. They've written back saying that the program has been working fine for over a day now.

You can try it if you want.

MF Pro v. 8.8.1.7

All the older versions will give you the same errors, e.g. finished markets, because BetFair has changed the way it treats "Keep-alive" connections to the server (and that type of connections was used in the previous versions).

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
I can report that version 8.8.1.7 has been rock solid for me, and none of the known issues have recurred since using it.

• Administrator
I can report that version 8.8.1.7 has been rock solid for me, and none of the known issues have recurred since using it.

Excellent, thank you!

Anyone else would like to give me a feedback on v. 8.8.1.7?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
Hi
8.8.1.7 working fine here and appears stable. No errors in the log, real bets being placed, cancelled etc. perfectly.
Thank you!   
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
I've been on the 2nd 8.8.1.4 since it's been out. I haven't used 1.5 nor 1.6 as that's seemed to have caused issues.

It's sounds like 8.8.1.7 might be pretty good now. I've just installed it and I'll report back later.

• All members
Working perfectly, thanks

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
Here, too, everything is going well, no strange situations detected.

Thank you WellDone team for all the effort.

Many thanks
pcal
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• All members
im afraid i spoke to soon, was fine up to about 12 then lots of errors

• All members
from 16.01 to 16.02 i had at least 50 gate time out errors

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE