Author Topic: Automating spreadsheet stakin plan  (Read 5162 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Automating spreadsheet stakin plan
« on: 04 Jun 2011, 15:30 »
Looking at the various types of staking plans available on excel spreadsheets type.  First you must manually type in the prices and then the sheet will calculate all your different stakes.  These results then have to be manually transferred into MF or BF.

Can this entire process be fully automated into a set of triggers, has anyone done it before and how much would it cost?

• Élite
Re: Automating spreadsheet stakin plan
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jun 2011, 16:34 »
hi
you don't say what staking plan.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 05 Jun 2011, 12:49 »
Most of the plans better than anything I've tried so far .  Some seemed too good to be true?
  The ones I want to look at first are Lay place market & lay seven trebles

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 05 Jun 2011, 13:26 »
Most of the plans seem far more reliable than anything I've tried so far .  Some seemed almost too good to be true?

The ones I want to look at first are Lay place market & lay seven trebles.  Linking with

MFP seems the easiest option.  However wouldn't access to the coding information be denied or restricted?
Previously I have unsuccessfully tried to link my edecel. I was told told that MF did not support the current edecel version.
Regards,

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 05 Jun 2011, 14:38 »
I've read a few negative comments about the 'lay place market' system but as far as I can work out it would be fairly straight forward to put the conditions directly in to a MFP trigger as per the systems rules, I don't know anything about the 'lay 7 trebles' though...

Have a look at the MFP manual it should give you some ideas of what MFP can and can't do.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE