Author Topic: Building Triggers/Bots  (Read 19189 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Building Triggers/Bots
« on: 07 Feb 2013, 22:11 »
Hello, if you have a strategy that you want to implement in a Trigger/Bot and you dont know how to do it please email me and I will see what can be done.

[email protected]

Cheers.

• All members
Re: Building Triggers/Bots
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2013, 20:45 »
Hi I would like a trigger that calculates weighted average price of a horse then place a bet based on WAP

Are you able to help can this be done in Market Feeder?

thanks

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Feb 2013, 19:32 »
Hi
I would just like to comment on your request.
I think you could derive VWAP from the variables lt_ma (last traded moving average) and traded_{price} (volume traded at {price}). The problem is the data for traded_{price} is taken from the ladder interface which must be open and monitoring the selection. This makes automation through triggers difficult.

A possible alternative you could look at is most_traded_price, but this also requires the ladder to be open.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 24 Feb 2013, 16:15 »
Hi, very kind offer to help people on here, mcbee helped with this problem but for some reason nothing happens when I activate the triggers, could you please see can you sort it out, I will compare your solution to mcbees, maybe its that my settings are wrong.  I want to BACK the field at SP, then set a trigger to LAY in play at 4 points above S.P.    i.e. SP 3.6     trigger lay at 7.6     and so on for the whole field.  I'm too old to get my head around setting this up and want to test it before my 14 day free trial finishes...

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 10 Apr 2013, 10:43 »
Need a trigger developer for a simple trigger.

http://community.welldonesoft.com/general-discussion-12/mfp-can-do-this/

Please contact me  8)

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 21 Jul 2016, 19:53 »
hi, looking for a developer to build a trigger based of football scores in play. need it work int he background all day without me being online. please mail me if interested. thanks. [email protected]

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 10 Aug 2020, 09:18 »
hi,
i would like to know if you could make me a trigger that based on the money traded on all prices of the favor and the change of value on each of the volume of each traded price and based on this to trade .
in order to help you i attached an excel file .

pls let me know if you could do this and the cost

yours
nikolas

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 10 Oct 2020, 09:46 »

Hello,

Do you still help people with triggers.

I sent the following to the development team a couple of weeks ago and still haven't received a response despite sending emails and raising tickets with support.

Can you help me please?

This is what I originally sent.

Hello,

Could you have a look at the following trigger please.

I tried it with back bets but with prices under 2.00 it was not making a profit although there were more winners than losers.

---

This new trigger would place a £2 lay bet on the current score in football matches at 75 minutes.

Matched volume in Correct Score initially set at £100

Could the initial maximum lay price be set at 5.00.

No bet if score is already a "Any Other Home, Draw or Away."

Could the following be variable please:
 - £2 stake
 - 75 minutes
 - 5.00 maximum lay price
 - £100 matched volume

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jezzz

Hopefully you can help me.

Jezzz

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 10 Oct 2020, 17:13 »
Hello, Do you still help people with triggers. I sent the following to the development team a couple of weeks ago and still haven't received a response despite sending emails and raising tickets with support. Can you help me please? This is what I originally sent. Hello, Could you have a look at the following trigger please. I tried it with back bets but with prices under 2.00 it was not making a profit although there were more winners than losers. --- This new trigger would place a £2 lay bet on the current score in football matches at 75 minutes. Matched volume in Correct Score initially set at £100 Could the initial maximum lay price be set at 5.00. No bet if score is already a "Any Other Home, Draw or Away." Could the following be variable please: - £2 stake - 75 minutes - 5.00 maximum lay price - £100 matched volume I look forward to hearing from you. Jezzz Hopefully you can help me. Jezzz

Hi
It does look like you're having some problems. Try this out in test mode or time machine:

Constants:
mm   match minute to bet            75
ls       lay stake                             2
ml     maximum lay price               5
mv    minimum matched volume  100

Trigger:
lay
price: lay_price
amount: ls
first matching selection
soccer games
once per market
Conditions:
markets betting code is correct score (soccer)
and selections trigger expression match_minute is equal or greater than mm
and markets matched volume is equal or greater than mv
and selections name contains "market_score1 - market_score2"
and selections index is not in list 17,18,19
and selections lay price is equal or less than ml
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 19 Jan 2021, 10:49 »
Hi MarkV

HI Are you still helping people like me with triggers.
I hope you are please let me know.

Thanks
Mark

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 19 Jan 2021, 15:54 »
Hi MarkV HI Are you still helping people like me with triggers. I hope you are please let me know. Thanks Mark
Hi
I'm on the forum from time-to-time yes. Let me know how I can help.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE