Author Topic: i know nothing about triggers :(  (Read 4331 times)

Tags:
  • All members
i know nothing about triggers :(
« on: 26 May 2016, 20:22 »
i cant get my head around all of these options to choose from and what goes where!!??

i just want to be able to lay any horse in a race that has finished 2nd or 3rd in its last race OR 2nd last race. the qualifying horses should be priced no higher than 9.00

many thanks guys!

• Élite
Re: i know nothing about triggers :(
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2016, 21:26 »
hi
hell that takes me back many years, i looked at all the triggers and the info, AND excel (sorry i used to use the free open office )
after a lot of trying and i might say pounds (betting bots etc),i learned the hard way.
i found mfp, you can do 95%(the other is linked to third parties) of systems and alter whatever you want.
i had time to download many free triggers and learn what each variable etc did.
many new users do not have the time to learn the variables and conditions.
so if you are a new user then use your free trigger request using this link
https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-make-me-a-trigger/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2016, 21:34 »
cheers mcbee  :)

regarding the example triggers, ive just tried to save a couple but they are getting saved as xml document files, what do i need to do to change their formats?

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2016, 08:55 »
hi
what triggers did you choose as they must be old ones that have not been converted yet, so that i can change them.
all you have to do is open them with the trigger editor and then press save, they will then be saved in the correct format.
so you will then have 1 xml and 1 mft format.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2016, 10:53 »
it was the laying the fav and 2nd fav in the place market if the sum of their odds does not exceed 3.8. i saw it in the learn section

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 27 May 2016, 12:22 »
and also the working with a horses form trigger  :D

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE